Twenty-five:

Dave watched as a familiar person left out the front door. His girl looked too and grabbed his chin causing him to look down at her.

"What's wrong?" She whispered, kissing his lips.

He shook his head and kissed her back, making sure to lick her bottom lip, "Nothing baby, just saw an old friend."

"Go talk to them, then."

"Nah, they don't wanna talk to me. If they did, they would have came on over." Dave shrugged it off.

"Don't be stubborn. Call them or something."

"Jessica I'm good. Let's just focus on my boy's party." Dave went out to the buffet and made him another plate.

He had indeed seen a very pregnant Jazmine and he was actually mad that his home boy treated their table and she accepted. Looking at her brought back some memories but he shook his head, dismissing them as he realized he had bigger and better things going on in his life. He had just came back from a tour in freaking Germany for sake!

He did care for Jazmine once upon a time but, the love simply died a while ago.

Thinking about Jaliyah, he dialed up his sister's number and called

By the third ring, the phone was answered.

"Hello?" Destiny spoke into the phone.

"Hey big sis." Dave smiled.

There was a pregnant pause, "What do you want David?" She sighed.

"Well damn, what did I do?" He chuckled.

"Look, Jaliyah is sleep. If you want to come and see your daughter as you should then she is at my house for the week but, we don't expect you to be here Mr.International." Destiny spat with so much venom.

"Look, I ain't even done shit fo-"

"That's the point. You ain't done shit! Bye David." Destiny hung up the phone.

Dave blew a raspberry before joining his crew again.

-
A quick filler......