Chapter 41

I had woken up looking over at my phone as I pressed the home button seeing it was almost noon. I groaned as I rolled over to see Shawn wasn't in the bed. He was always an early riser anyways.

I got up putting his shirt on over my body as I washed my face and brushed my teeth. By the time I was done, Shawn had appeared in the room.

I looked down at his hand to see he was holding a plan B. I lightly chuckled as I walked over grabbing it from his hand as I examined it.

"Scared?" I asked.

"A little." He admitted.

I opened the package popping the pills in my mouth as I grabbed his water bottle to help take the pills down. I handed it back to him before giving him a quick kiss on the lips and walked over to the bed sitting down.

"Who picked that up?" I asked.

"Madison." He smiled.

"Oh god." I put my hand on my forehead knowing she's gonna give me shit about not being protected.

"She's the only girl here and she knows what to get when this kind of thing happens so I asked her if she could do this for me." He laughed. "I gave her my card and she went out and also brought back these." He said pulling out a pack of condoms. Not just any condoms though, the extra large condoms.

"Oh my god." I said embarrassed as I had told Madison Shawn was on the larger side.

"I guess you guys talk." He laughed looking at the box.

"I'm sorry." I chuckled with my cheeks burning red.

"As long as you're not secretly taking pictures and showing her it." Shawn said sitting down beside. I knew he was joking but he did sound a bit serious.

"One, your eyes are always on me when we're," I paused, "doing it." He chuckled. "And two, my phone is the last thing on my mind when I'm going down on you."

"I know, babe. It's just a joke." He kissed my head as I leaned into his shoulder resting my head on him.

"Home time?" I asked.

"We're all packed, just waiting on you." He smiled.

"Shawn!" I squealed. "Thanks for waking me, now everyone is going to give me shit!" I got up throwing a pillow at him as he held his hand up blocking it from hitting his face as he laughed.

"Not everyone." He smirked. "I won't give you shit." I rolled my eyes at him as I quickly tried to pack all my stuff. I didn't really have much considering I was only planning on staying the night.

We got our things and headed back down to the hotel lobby giving our cards over to the secretary as I had watched the fans outside getting their phones out the second they saw Shawn in the lobby.

"So." Madison said breaking my connection with them.

"Don't start." I groaned already knowing what she wanted to talk about.

"I just think you guys should be more careful when doing it. Drunk or not." She shrugged. "Considering I got you what you needed, you're welcome." She smiled.

"Ready?" I heard Shawn say as I nodded.

"Can we go first?" Madison asked.

She knew if we went first and Shawn was behind us then their focus would be more on Shawn then us and we could easily get into the car quicker as Shawn took his pictures.

"Be my guest." Shawn chuckled as he raised his hand waiting for us to go.

Madison and I walked hand in hand out as Andrew and Justin were in front of us with Geoff and Josiah in front of them. The second Shawn came out, we had heard Jake ordering the girls around.

"Is he always that mean?" Madison asked as we got inside the van.

"Yup." I nodded as the security closed the door until it was time for Shawn to come in. About 5 minutes later, Shawn had come in the van as he sat across from me considering Justin was on one side and Madison was on the other.

We arrived at the airport and there had been more fans. I let Shawn do his thing as the rest of the crew and I were checking our bags through and walking through airport security.

Shawn eventually joined us after a while as well as Jake as we boarded our flight and were on our way home. It wasn't a long flight from New York to Toronto, two episodes of Gossip Girl and we were already landing.

"There's a hockey game tonight." I reminded Shawn.

"And I may or may not have tickets." Shawn smirked.

"What?" I asked shocked that he remembered.

"You thought I forgot?" He chuckled.

"Yes, actually."

"Well I didn't." He surprises me everyday with how caring he is when it comes to people. "My family is also coming with us as well."

"That's fine, I love them." I smiled.

We arrived at Shawn's as this was Madison's first time ever being here. She walked in with her things setting them down taking in the place as she was in awe the entire time walking around and checking it out.

"Come to the patio." I said leading her over to the glass doors that led us outside.

"Oh my god." She said stepping outside and taking in the view. After sitting outside for a few moments, Mads decided to take a pic sending it off to her Instagram.

"Ready for the game?" Shawn asked walking out in a Maple Leafs jersey.

"Holy fuck." I laughed standing up as I had never seen him with a jersey on.

"What?" He asked looking down at it.

"Nothing, you look adorable." I smiled.

"Got two for you and Madison as well." Shawn said running back inside and bringing back two small jersey's for us. I wrapped my arms around his torso as he was actually the most caring person that I knew. His heart was too pure for this world.

-

I was supposed to go to the Roots event at the Eaton Centre but didn't make it in time considering I got off work at 4:30 and by the time I made it to the mall, it was like 6. I wanted to get M&G for Shawn too but now they're all sold out :(