Chapter 18

This chapter is based on Yoongi's past

Yoongi's POV
This girl makes me feel things that I didn't know I was capable of feeling. All the guys seem to like her. She's been through so much yet she still smiles, just like the other guys. She's another one of us. Me and Bangtan are known as the "bad guys" or "cold blooded killers." And I won't deny it. We're not saints, but we're not heartless. We've done some fucked up shit but there's a reason behind it all. We're all broken deep down. We just don't show it. She IS just like us.

Yoongi: I guess it's my turn. I'm the leader of this group. If you haven't figured it out yet we're a Mafia.
Y/N: I figured.
Yoongi: Smart girl. Anyway my past wasn't as bad as compared to the other guys since I was born into a rich family. All my family cares about was money. Well my dad was the only one who cared about money, my mom was the complete opposite of him. She's a kind hearted woman. I love her so fucking much. Anyway, while I was growing up I was expected to be the best to exceed in everything I did. My father would beat me if I didn't do something right or to his liking. He showed me how to shoot a gun when I was 11. He showed me how to fight when I was 13. He was fucking brutal. I despised coming home from school to see him. My mom tried to help me but he would hit her. I tried running away from home one time but his men found me.
Y/N: His men?
Yoongi: Oh yeah I forgot to mention I inherited the Mafia since he used to be the leader and I was the only child. Back to the story. After they found me my father locked me in the basement and used me as his punching bag. I met Jin in school and we became really close. Then he moved and I started to become one of your typical "bad boys." When I was about 16 I started to skip school and go smoke by myself. When I was 17 I came home early one day since I didn't want to put up with my teachers nagging me and I saw my dad slapping my mom. He held a gun to her head and said "Maybe this will teach Yoongi to man the hell up!" I grabbed the gun that was in the drawer next to me and I shot my bastard of a dads hand. He dropped the gun and screamed in pain. He looked at me in pure rage, I remember laughing at in his face. I told him "Isn't this what you wanted me to be like? Aren't you proud of me father?" He just looked down and I started to kick and beat him while screaming at him for hitting my mom. I finally shot him dead and I didn't feel one single ounce of regret. I'm still pretty happy I did it. After his death I took over the Mafia. None of his men found out about what happened that day. Only me and my mom know. I moved out and my mom stayed in that house. When I was 18 I met Jin and we moved in together. We eventually met the rest and now we're pretty much inseparable.

Y/N: Hmm. You guys aren't at all what the news portrays you to be. Your not heartless cold blooded monsters. You guys are actually pretty sweet. People can call me crazy but I've never felt more accepted in my life. Thank you for listening to me and sharing your pasts.
Yoongi: If you chose to stay with us you'll never be alone again. We're all family here and I think we've been missing a member.
Y/N: I don't know guys. I feel like I would be intruding.
Jin: NONSENSE MY CHILD!
Yoongi: Never feel like that Y/N. Your family now.

I see she starts to cry and I hug her. Damn she's turning me soft. But I don't mind.

Y/N: Thank you guys. *sniffs*
Namjoon: No need to say thanks. Your one of us now.
Jimin: Welcome to Bangtan Y/N.

Authors Note
Don't forget to vote and comment! Sorry for any errors. :)