Draco x fem! reader

(Draco is more possessive than yandere)

Your pov.

I watched as my boyfriend ignored me and quickly ran off with his two other friends,  Ron and Hermione. I was the girlfriend to the insufferable harry potter, he's much to busy for me. "Bitch."

"Draco language." I said with a groan, even if he was right. Slowly I turned to walk away only for Draco to grab my arm. "I've told you many times you could just be with me instead, I'm sure you won't regret it. I'm not as simple minded as that potter." He said gripping my arm. "Just give this a bit I'm sure it'll get better."

Nope.

It didn't, the onlu time he wanted to hang out with me was when he was having a bad day an wanted comfort or when he wanted me to help him with a class, for being the chosen one he sure as hell aint very bright. I once offered to help with one of his stupid little quests but he ofcourse denied my offer an said i wouldn't be much help. So instead of hanging out with 'the golden trio' i hung out with draco an his friends. They were much more fun than harry ron an Hermione.
"He probably has mommy issues-" pansy snickers, it made me sort of chuckle.
"He's a bottom trying to top." I comment making them laugh. Making fun of Harry Potter was thrilling. The four of us, me,pansy,blaise, an draco were sitting at the slytherin table and my house/colored robes seemed to blend in with theres, i felt as though i belonged and wasn't just viewed as the chosen ones girlfriend. I could totally feel my boyfriends eyes glaring into the back of my head, he surely hated the fact i was friends with draco an his group. "Break up with the bloak if you hate him so much." Blaise stated crossing his arms with a smug look pansy and draco did the same. "And then you can date me." Draco comments with a petty grin.
"Well i suppose i can break up with him. He isn't much of a boyfriend to me anyway. An no draco i will not be dating you." Draco slumped down in response an huffed out softly rather irritated at the fact i wouldnt date him.

Harry approached me in the hall, while my new group hid and watched not far away. Harry potter grinned knowing I would comfort him and be interested in his problems or adventures that had happened, before he could wrap his arms around me I put my hands on his chest sliding them to his shoulders and the back of his neck gliding my fingers onto his brown hair. Leaning over whispering in his ear. "We are over~" I hum softly an take my tongue along his ear lobe slowly before i pull away an turn walking away from him. Soon the group of slytherins crowd around me my (house colour) robes with their green.

It wasn't long before harry began getting desperate for my attention and Draco start threatening harry, and everyday the platinum blonde boy would continue to try and persuade me to date him, sometimes his persuading would get scary but his pursuit has never failed to amuse me.

I sat in the library taking down notes like usual butmy mind has been quite boggled.... I was quiet disappointed in myself, I was falling for that ferret, that whiney son of a- "afternoon~"

Karma.

"Good afternoon, what can I help you with jackass."

"*gasp* such language." He said and leaned toward me. "Wanna go out with me."

"I said this before- i dont want to-" i said collecting my things and heading out of the library a very angry draco following me. "Y/n come on! Why not." He said pinning me against the wall making me gasp and drop my books. I was rather shocked by his out ward behavior and i blushed a deep red, i didn't exactly know what to say to him about this behavior and i sunk back into the stone wall hoping it would absorb me so i didn't have to answer.
"Tell me why." He demands and idk what it was but damn it was pretty hot. I softly kiss the platinum blonde boy clearly shocking him.
"O-oh.." He whispered against my lips as we slightly pulled away, i gently wrap my arms around his shoulders. "Shut up malfoy." I said kissing him again an this time he was able to kiss back i felt butterflies fluttering in my tummy an it made me all giddy, i couldn't help it. My fingers travel into the thin platinum hair as the kiss deepened, his hand previously pressed against the wall were now holding my hips an keeping me close.

Ive been with draco a month now and in this month its been the best, though lately he has been very possessive lately, which i dont mind all that much i find it cute when he'll get possessive and take my hand or hug me from behind glaring at the one im talking to or his little your mines when we cuddle. To be honest it made me feel nice an warm. Right now i was chatting with blaise and pansy, munching on a donut that i had made myself before feeling arms snake around my waist. "Ahhh" draco said wanting a bite which i granted giving him a bite of the chocolate glaze donut, hearing him hum. "Hey i wanna bite!" Blaise comments which i oblige about to give blaise a bite of my donut before draco snatched it away. "You cant give him a bite! Thats like indirect kissing." Draco saif with a frow of brows holding the donut. "Fine ill tear a piece off for him." I said reaching for the treat which he pulled away from me. "Why do you wanna share with him. You like him?" I sigh softly.
"I was just being nice you shit head."
I said crossing my arms and walking away in anger. Draco stayed and took a bite of the donut. "I think you should apologize." Pansy said crossing her arms.
"No. Why would i apologize- im right and not sorry for what i did."
"Do you wanna snog her or not!" Blaise yelled putting his hand on his hips.
"She might break up with you ya know- maybe even get back with potter." And with that draco was off to find his girlfriend. Finding me in one of the dungeon hall. "Babe c'mere im sorry~" he said approaching me
"No you arent. " i said looking back at him as he held me close. "Yes i am- im sorry for getting jealous okay." I hum and wrap my arms around his shoulders. "I forgive you- a-and Draco-"
"Yes~"
"I love you."
"Really? I love you too- now tie my shoe for me-"
"..."
"Please?"