Chapter 12: Jonny Getting That Dick

Yes this chapter will be very dirty so get ready hope you like the pic in this chapter. If you hate super smut you might want to go away

 If you hate super smut you might want to go away

All POV's

   Jonny today's the day! Today is suck me day! Chris I wait for this day to come! I'm going to jerk off my dick and cum inside your mouth today! That's exciting I can't wait Chris! Well Jonny let's not wait longer then. Chris takes Jonny to their bedroom and Chris throws Jonny on the bed and Chris takes off everything and Jonny licks his lips and Chris says to Jonny in his sexy voice "Are you ready to see my light"? "Yes Daddy Chris! Chris is already hard and Jonny doesn't waist anymore time. I love the light Chris! While Jonny is sucking Chris smacks Jonny's ass. You love the light very much Jay I can tell. Jonny remove your hat and shirt just Incase you get wet! Jonny takes off his shirt and hat and continues sucking. Chris puts his back on the pillow and Jonny continues. Jonny I've never seen you this excited about my dick before! Jonny can't answer but Chris knows he's listening. Chris moves it in and out of Jonny's mouth and it starts to get more intense but still no wetness. Chris does it a bit harder then it gets wet and Jonny takes a little break and smiles at Chris then continues. Chris stops and Jonny licks Chris's dick completely clean and they both shower and clean the sheets and the blankets after.