XV - chitauri and a fifty

"Miss Staves, there's two more chitauri incoming on your rear."

"Tell them to kiss my goddamn rear-"

"No, Miss Staves. I don't believe they understand any human tongues."

"Okay, who the hell brought the kid?" Tonys voice interrupted Regina and Teris frustrated arguing.

Regina grinned as she twisted the head off of one of the chitauri, using it to throw at one of the others. "Tony! Hows my guy doing! Loki raid your liquor stash?" She spared a glance in his direction, where he was currently blowing up the chitauri before they could even reach the ground.

"Yeah, no, answer my question. You're injured."

"Uh, so is everyone else, you know." Regina defended herself. "I can handle myself pretty well, thank you. Besides, me and the greasy dude - best friendes now. I reckon he'd let me crash on the sofa up there if I need a break." She smiled at her own joke as she manipulated the metal of the chitauris craft to make it collapse on itself, sending the creature falling to the ground with a sickening crunch.

She hears Tony sigh down the comms. "Hilarious."

"It doesn't matter who brought me, anyway, I would have found a way here if they hadn't brought me along. I just would have been a dick about it." Regina shrugged, dodging out of the way of one of the chitauris blasts , grabbing ahold of their weapon so that they ended up blasting it at one of their own, before shoving it back through the Chitauris stomach. "These guys are real assholes - oh, holy shit." Regina tried not to get distracted as she looked up to see the massive creature coming out of the portal in the sky. 

"Stark, you seeing this?" Steve asked.

"Seeing, still working on believing." Tony replied. "Where's Banner, has he shown up yet?"

Regina scoffed, "Banner? Dude's off the grid again, man. Who knows when he's gong to come do his share of the work." Regina scoffed, flipping a chitauri off of her back. "This is why I never liked school. You just can't trust everyone in a group project." She took out her gun, shooting it once in the head when it was down before whipping around to shoot one flying towards her, quickly ducking to dodge the still-moving aircraft. "I mean, not even the whole Senate stabbed Ceaser, you know? If you can't trust the group to do that, you can't trust them to build a model solar system."

"Right. Keep me posted on Banner." Tony stopped her, before getting to work on the beast flying through the air.

"It'll cost you a fifty." Regina said, kneeling beside the craft to take a good look at it. The technology was weird - but nothing she couldn't handle. Probably not a reccommended move, but that was pretty much consistent with her choices thus far.

"Don't I already owe you fifty for tearing up your hands?"

"Wasn't aware you were going to stick to my deathbed ramblings, but I'll take it." Regina furrowed her eyebrows, shooting a Chitauri behind her as she thought. "Deathfloor? Death... metal grate?" She thought aloud. "We'll workshop it later." She shrugged, eyes lighting up as the machine powered back up. "Oh, hell yeah."