T H I R T Y - F I V E

| so this is my last imagine for this book :(  i know many of my readers are LGBT+ and i recently came out as Bisexual :) so yeaaa this ones for you guys 🌈 (change the orientation if you would like this is just based on my experience coming out to my bestfriend) |

I take seat at the empty diner booth and tap my foot nervously as i wait for my bestfriend, Finn, to arrive.

Various thoughts are running through my mind as i think about how these words will come out of my mouth.

I look through the window and spot him entering the diner. My heart beat increased and my hands begin to sweat.

"Hey, Y/n!" Finn shouts with the same giant smile plastered on his face.

"Hey!" I say, standing up and hugging him.

We sit at the table and order some food. We make small talk about christmas, thanksgiving, and the many movies coming out in 2019. Speaking of coming out...

"So, what was it you wanted to tell me?" Finn asks, taking a sip of his strawberry milkshake.

"Oh.. Uh..." I stutter, for a few seconds i dont say anything. He gives me a weird look and i laugh nervously.

"Are you okay?" He asks, genuinly concerned. Thats the main reason why im telling Finn first before anyone.

Hes honest, genuine. I trust him with my life and i cant think of anyone else to come out to.

"Um.. Well, before i tell you i just want you to understand that this doesnt define who i am. It doesn't change the fact that i am human and am still me.. So i dont want you to treat me differently," i say. Finn nods.

"Okay... Well... I... Uh... Finn... Im.. Bisexual..." I blurt out. I close my eyes not wanting to see his reaction.

For about 10 seconds he doesnt say anything. Then i feel him grab my hand thats on the table and i open my eyes.

"Y/n, i dont care if your straight, bisexual, trans, gay, or a fucking unicorn. I dont care if you shave off all your hair or dye it a crazy color. I dont care because either way i'd still love you with every fiber of my being. Of course you're still you and i would never treat you differently because of something like that. You are you and nothing that anyone says or does well change that," Finn says, moving over to my side of the booth and pulling me in a for a hug.

"Finn... Thank you. You have no idea how fucking hard that was.." I say feeling tears escape my eyes.

"Im glad you told me, Y/n.. I love you," Finn says.

"I love you, too" i smile, feeling a big weight lift off ny shoulders.