18. įµ–įµ‰Ź³ā±įµ’įµˆįµ—

[Y/n]'s P.O.V

"Ok, so whoever the fuck kidnapped better let me go or else I will hang you by your balls on the horn of a unicorn! And I swear it!"

So yeah, I woke up (when a mosquito was trying to get into my nose) and found myself with a blind fold and tied to a chair.

Bish, I'm a queen. Where's my throne?

"YO bROTHER, I THINK YOU GOT THE WRONG PERSON! YOU WERE PROBABLY SUPPOSED TO KIDNAP [Bitch's name]!! yeah, I still hate her. . ."

"Bzzzzz bzzzzz bzzz"

Damn these mosquitoes.

|----------------***----------------|

[Y/n] Right Brain: And the red water shall flooooooooooow~ *deep inhales*

[Y/n] Left Brain: shut up, even though [Y/n] lacks common sense, she will eventually notice it.

[Y/n] Right Brain: but, aren't you supposed to give her common sens-//slapped by Left Brain

|----------------***----------------|

'Please tell me it's not true,  please tell me- oh fuck!'

I was right, the wet sensation in my sacred place is period. . . *cri*

(A/n: you thought I wouldn't let you suffer?)

*sniff* Shut up you expired cheese *sniff*. Well, at least I won't be raped by whoever kidnapped me *tears of joy*

Author's P.O.V

While [Y/n] was lamenting about her period and trying to find a way out of the bounds, she did not notice the mysterious overly joyed figure peeking through the door.

Grinning from ear to ear, drooling and with a crazed look in his eyes, he dreamily sighed.

"*sigh* she looks so beautiful even when she is angry. Anyhow, I shall accompany her, she must be getting bored~" he muttered as he pulled down his black mask with bunny ears. (A/n: you know, those masks which robbers wear.)

Boy, he did not know what dangers he was going to face inside. Because, when periods occur, just a simple word,

RUN.