Epilogue-Edited

Epilogue

Elizabeth's POV

"Zachary David Ross what do you think you're doing?" I place my hands on my hips and arch an eyebrow at my 5 year old son. Yes, it's been five years since everything has happened. I couldn't be more happy with my life. I have an amazing family and amazing friends. I couldn't ask for a better life.

"Mommy, I wasn't doing anything," my son says as he gives me his most innocent look. I try to keep a straight face but a small smile settles on my lips. My son has chocolate all over his hands, his face, and his hair which makes him look even more adorable than he usually does.

"Really? Because it looks like you were eating the chocolate that I told you not to eat." His eyes widen and he immediately starts shaking his head.

"No mommy. I would never do that! You know I always listen to you," he answers, keeping up his innocent act. I roll my eyes and shake my head.

"Go upstairs and have your dad help you have a shower," I say while pinching the bridge of my nose. Zach nods and runs upstairs to find his dad.

Yes, I named my son after Zack. I felt like it was the right thing to do. I know that his actions before weren't right, but if it wasn't for him, I wouldn't be here right now. He didn't have to do what he did. I'll always be thankful for that.

When I first found out I was pregnant, I was really scared. I was worried that I would be a horrible mother and that my child would end up hating me.

I didn't tell Ryder about my pregnancy until I was almost 4 months pregnant. That's pretty late since werewolves pregnancies are faster than human pregnancies. Werewolf pregnancies are about 5-6 months.

I'm not sure how he didn't realize it earlier, he should have smelled the change in my scent and he should've realized my weight gain.

When I finally told him about the pregnancy, he passed out.

Then when he finally woke up and I told him again he started crying. I'm pretty sure I should've been the one crying because I was the pregnant one, but whatever.

I made fun of him for a while because it was hard to imagine the most powerful alpha in the world crying. I still bring it up every now and then just so to tease him.

I still remember that day clearly.

***Flashback***

I pace the living room while rubbing my swollen stomach. Today is the day. I'm finally going to tell Ryder about my pregnancy. I shouldn't have hid it this long because now the guilt is killing me.

I'm not sure what the best way to tell him is, so I'm just going to make him his favorite meal, and then I'm going to tell him. I wonder if he'll be happy about this. Maybe he'll be mad though since I kept it from him for so long.

It's not all my fault though since Ryder should have been able to smell the difference in my scent. He also should be able to hear our baby's heartbeat. Practically everyone else in the pack knows, but Ryder seems to be completely oblivious to it.

Maybe this is his way of saying that he doesn't want children. Maybe he's trying to hint that I should be getting rid of it. Maybe he is telli-

"Relax! I have no idea what you're worrying about! Ryder will be totally chill with this!" Alex says.

"Yeah, Lizzy. There's nothing for you to be afraid of. I'm sure Ryder will be over the moon that you are carrying his pup. Remember that time when he asked if you wanted kids? He said he wanted kids so I'm sure he'll be happy," Annabel adds. I let out a sigh and crack my knuckles.