8

Kaycees POV.

It's been a couple days since that night. I left a couple hours later when he was asleep. He still has no idea I was there. I'm bored as hell as I sit here, on my bed. I would go and hang with my friends but their busy. I would go with Sean, but his with Tate..

No he didn't say that to me, I saw on their insta story. If he did then it would break my heart.. but I feel that just seeing them like that and he didn't tell me, made me feel even worse.. because They've been getting really close lately..

well yea dip shit you set them up!

I mentally slap myself and sigh. I have nothing to do! I'm gonna die of boredom. The only day I have nothing to do, is the day everyone else is busy. I hear a knock on my door. "Come in" I groan and my mom comes in.

"Hey.." my mom says and I sit up and smile. "Hey.." I say back to her and she smiles. "Since it's nearly your birthday.." my mom says and I smile. "It's still 3 weeks away" I say and she laughs. "One week honey" she says and I frown. "What?!" I say and she laughs.

"Anyways, your 19 now, nearly 20. And your career has grown so much that... your father and I figured that you should have your own house." She says and I frown. "Is this your way of kicking me out?" I ask and we both laugh.

"I'm sure you would want to be kicked out once you see the house we bought." She says and I widen my eyes. "You bought a house already!" I say and she nods. I stand up and put some shoes on. "Well can I see it?!" I ask and she laughs while nodding.

Time skip.

We get to the house and I instantly gasp. It was black and white, and may I add, it was huge!

"Are we even this rich?" I ask chuckling and my mom playfully slaps me

"Are we even this rich?" I ask chuckling and my mom playfully slaps me. "Well let's just say, and old friend that kinda had a thing for me, was selling his house.." she says and I grin and look at her.

"Omg mom! Wait, how rich was he?!" I say and we both laugh. "C'mon. Just wait till you see the back" she says and I squeal. We go through the house and it has 12 bedrooms 2 living rooms, 1 giant kitchen, and my favourite, the dance room.

"You already put furniture and food in here?" I ask looking at everything and she nods. We went to the backyard and I immediately gasped.

"OMG MOM! HOW MUCH OF A THING DID THAT GUY HAVE FOR YOU! Cause all I know, is that we can't normally afford this house" I say bursting out laughing and she slaps me playfully again

"Ok ok ok. All my friends are meeting me here today." I say and squeal. "Well, here ya go" She says handing me the keys and I grin. "I still can't believe this" I say and she smiles. "Thanks so much mom. It's the best" I say hugging her.

Time skip.

I texted everyone and said we are having a pool party at an address and to bring everyone they know. They were all confused but I said don't worry.

People started coming and the only person I knew was Tahani. "Woah, this house. Which friend of yours owns this rich as house?" She asks looking around. "Me" I say simply and she drops her jaw and looks at me.

"Wait, you're saying, this is your house?!" She asks and I nod. "Omg! I'm Moving in!" I shout and I chuckle. "You know if you want, until you get your own house you can. There's 12 bedrooms." I say and her eyes widen. "Expect all of my things here tomorrow morning" She says and we both laugh.

More people start coming and all of the gang is here except for Sean. "Where's Sean?" I ask and they all look at me and smirk. "Shut up I'm just asking" I say and roll my eyes. "His picking his girlfriend up" Julian says and everyone looks at him.

"What, He has a new girlfriend.." he says and everyone's mouth drops while I look down. I look back up and Julian and sigh. "Uh.. is it I'm. T-Tate?" I ask and they all look at me and Julian nods.

"How did you know kayc?" Bailey asks and I sigh. "Um.. I kinda set them up together?" I say and they all slap their heads. "Your so stupid" I hear one of them Mumble through the loud music.

"There's so many people here" I say changing the subject and they all stare at me with a sarcastic look. "Kaycee, your supposed to set him up with yourself, not another rando girl" Kenneth shouts over the loud music and I shrug. I was about to say something when I hit cut off.

"Who is kayceeee sssupposed to set uuppp with herselffff?" I hear an all too familiar voice behind me. Drunk one too. "Where the fuck did you get the alcohol Gabriel?" I say turning around and he laughs.

"Sorryyyyy! I like drunk paaarrtiesss! Don't youuu" he says and I roll my eyes and move back. "Gabe just go away" bailey says and he rolls his eyes and leaves. "Anywa-." Josh starts but stops as soon as he seeing something behind me. I look behind and see Sean.

And he wasn't alone. "Hey guys! Who's house is this!" He says with an arm around Tate while coming in. "Ask your girlfriend" Kenneth says then immediately covers his mouth. "Uh I mean, ask your um.. your...." he says and we all slap our heads. "It's mine!" I say putting him out of his misery and everyone awkwardly chuckles.

"Oh.. cool." He says awkwardly and I nod. "Um.. well I'm gonna go change" I say and run upstairs. I hear someone follow but I keep going. I finally get somewhere quiet and I slide down the floor and start crying. I hear footsteps and I look up.

"Oh kaycee!" Tahani screams and comes to me. She sits down next to me and comforts me. "I can't do this. I thought it was good. I though it was a good idea. But it wasn't. I don't care about my career. I just need him" I say crying and Tahani looks at me confused. "Who is him! Kaycee what's wrong" She Asks and I keep crying.

"Him. I lost him. I lost Sean"

Sorry for this boring as chapter