Chapter 23: Stain - Part 2

Dedicated Chapter Song: Rise - Katy Perry

I must stay conscious through the madness and chaos. So I call on my angels. They say "Oh, ye of so little faith, don't doubt it, don't doubt it. Victory is in your veins."
(Hiromi/Lady Morningstar)

(Side note: I've changed "Jinxx"
's name in the previous chapters as it was a filler name since I was trying to come up with a good name for this bubbly character. I forgot I already used the name "Jinxx" for a villain instead I plan to throw in somewhere. Her name is now Riyoko Tsuyuma. Thanks for understanding)

Stain was an intimidating, muscular man who walks with a distinct hunch

Stain was an intimidating, muscular man who walks with a distinct hunch. He has black hair and wears it in a messy fashion that would drape over his face if not for his headband and mask. His face is mostly flat and it looked like he removed his own nose. I wanted to vomit.

Before me I see both Iida and Deku immobilized on the ground, unable to stop Stain from getting closer to me. "Agh! Another self-obsessed hero? I'm getting real tired of this." He slices his sword towards me and I duck, swinging around behind him and out of his view.

"Self-obsessed?! You're one to talk! How many of my friends have you injured trying to prove your point?!" I scream. "You're a scumbag!"

"A scumbag, you say?" Stain licks his lips as he turns and slices towards me again.

"Don't let him cut you!" Deku shouts from the ground. "I think his quirk immobilizes you if he gets a taste of your blood!"

With that information taken into account, I back away and reset the fight, sending three hell-hounds Stain's way. "You should give up! There's more heroes on the way!"

"Let them come. I've already taken down three of ya. About to be four."

It's then that I see the Indian- looking hero slumped over in the alleyway, minutes away from bleeding out, exactly like Dustin was in that photograph.

"Kch!" I grit my teeth, calling upon my wings to guide me through this fight. "You bastard!"

There was no turning back now. Hero license or not, I wasn't going to let these people die here. I had to do something!

Then, from the rooftops, drops a second villain, slamming my winged self against the hard concrete. "Outta my way, Stain!" A sultry feminine voice shouted. I was rolled over onto my back to see that the woman wore a half- mask over her mouth that was decorated with a skeleton's jaw. Her hair was a dark color that I was unsure of because she'd moved so quickly that I wasn't able to properly see it.