Chapter 31

The DNA results were back and Malia was so nervous to find out if Jalen was her missing son.

They were at the clinic because they didn't want Hanna to find out if they were at each other's house.

"Davis I don't think I can handle this." Malia said pacing back and forth.

"Me either. I can't." Paisley said as she held her father's hand.

"It's okay. It's okay. Wait for the doctor."

When the doctor finally arrived , he pulled out the results.

"Hello I'm Doctor Shaw. Are you ready for the results Mr.Davis and Mr. Jalen?"

"More than ready." Davis said smiling.

"When it comes to sixteen year old Jalen King, Davis Welkins you are 99.9% the father."

Davis dropped to the floor and cried tears of joy, Malia cried out and grabbed Brayden and hugged the dear life out of him, and Paisley held on to them as she cried.

"Oh thank you Jesus!" Malia cries. She said it over and over until she was done crying. Still holding on to her baby boy that was gone from her for fifteen years.

"I knew it. I knew you were mine! Oh my goodness !" Malia cried.

Davis finally stood up and hugged his boy. Brayden was speechless. He couldn't believe that Davis was his father and Malia was his mother. He was angry for sixteen years because he didn't have a complete family, better yet, angry because he didn't know that his dad was sitting in his face every day.

"So you're my dad?" He asked hugging onto Davis. Brayden did know what to say , he was excited, but more so confused on why Hanna would do that to Davis.

"Yes. You're my son." Davis smiled.

"So I was kidnapped? Isn't she going to get in trouble?" Brayden asked.

Malia spoke, "Yes. That bitch is getting in trouble. Davis talk to her when you go home. I'm taking Brayden with me."

Brayden looked confused , but then he realized that Brayden was his biological name.

"Do you want to come?" Paisley asked.

He was hesitant but then he started thinking about all the things Hanna forced out his mind. Brayden did have thoughts that Davis could've been his dad. He just never thought Malia would be his mom.

"Yeah I'll come with you guys. I don't want to be around that woman. She made me become someone I never was." He spoke.

Malia hugged him , "It's okay. I'm here now. Your real mother."

When Davis went home , he was furious with Hanna. He opened the door and saw the devil pacing back and forth in their living room.
"Oh goodness there you are! Where is Jalen?!" She said looking behind me as if he was there.

"Hanna just stop it."

"Stop what? Wha—"

"Jalen is Brayden."

Hanna eyes grew wide as if she seen a ago. Her mouth was open and she screamed, "What? No!! No! He's mine! That's my baby!"

"Hanna no it's not. We took the DNA test. He's my child. You took him away from me and made him think he had a broken family when that was never the case!"

"Why would you take him away for me Davis? You knew I couldn't have kids!"

"I didn't know anything Hanna! That night at my mom's party. You were there because you smacked me! So who took Brayden that night?"