Real Life

*Tom's POV*

"Come on Tess." I said while opening the front door and letting Tessa run into our house, slipping on the wooden floor as she ran around a corner.

"(Y/n)? I bought us a little guest." I shouted up the stairs to my beautiful fiancee.

(Y/n) ran out of our bedroom, upon hearing Tessa's nails scraping the wooden floor boards.

"Uh you brought me Tessa?" She was immediately tackled to the ground by the grey dog, "aww! Hiya Tessa! Aren't you the cutest dog ever!" Her face lighting up as she petted Tess.

"This is perfect Tom! I've always wanted to meet her." (Y/n) got up from petting Tessa and enveloped me in a hug, followed by a sweet, but passionate kiss.

When she pulled away, she walked out to our back garden, followed closely by Tessa. I watched as she sat down in the grass and Tessa began to run circles around her, (y/n) laughing at her silly actions.

Looking at the two made me chuckle to myself. How did i ever get this lucky? I thought to myself.

*Your POV*

Tessa was such a hyper little dog, that i couldnt help but laugh at her as she ran circles around me.

I stood up and lifted a stick that had fell off the tree in our garden. I tossed it to Tessa and she got it in her mouth.

"Aw good girl Tess." i said while scratching inbetween her ears, because Tom told me that she liked that.

Thinking of Tom, where was he.

"Stay here a minute Tessa." She started pawing at my legs as if trying to tell me she didn't want me to leave.

"I'll only be a minute Tess."

I walked into the house calling Tom's name, "Tom, where are you?" I walked up the stairs to see him sitting in our shared bedroom at the desk, his head in his hands.

"Oh my god Tom what's wrong?" I ran over to him engulfing him in a hug.

"I just found out that my brother, Harry was in a car accident last night. He's in hospital but he's not injured to badly." He looked up to me with tears in his gorgeous brown eyes.

"Oh Tom, I'm sure he'll be alright. Do you want to go and visit him?" I said while running my hand through his beautiful head of curls.

"Um yeah, but i don't even know what hospital it is." The tears he'd been trying so hard to hold in began to slowly fall down his cheeks.

I gently kissed away the tears from his cheeks. "Hey come on now don't cry, everything's going to be okay. Listen I'll phone Nikki and ask what hospital he's in, and then we can go and visit. We'll leave Tessa with Haz okay?"

I hated seeing him like this, but he nodded so i lifted his phone off the desk and dialed Nikki's number,

"Tom? Is that you?" She sounded like she had been crying, alot.

"Hello Nikki, its me (y/n). im calling to ask what hospital it is that Harry's in because Tom's in quite a state and he's very worried about his brother, and we would like to visit him."

"Oh (y/n) he's in Kingston Hospital, not too far away from where Tom grew up. And thank you far taking care of our Tom, we couldn't be happier that he asked you to marry him." Towards the end, Nikki sounded slightly happier as she was telling me how happy she was for me and her son.

"Thank you Nikki, it means alot. Oh and will you and Dominic be at the hospital, i would love to meet you?" I realised that i was yet to meet Toms family.

"Ah yes we will be there, in fact we arw there now. So e you soon (y/n)."

"See you Nikki. Bye."

"Bye (Y/n)."

I walked back over to Tom, handing him his phone, he looked up at me with hopeful eyes.

"He's in Kingston Hospital, and Nikki says she and Dominic are there now so we can go visit. Do you want me to text Haz?" He motioned for me to sit down on his knee.

As soon as i sat down he wrapped his arms around my waist, hurrying his head in the crook of my neck. I could feel him smirking slightly against my skin.

"How did i ever end up with someone as perfect as you (y/n)?" He asked, not looking up at me.

"How did I ever end up with someone as adorable and cute and selfless as you, Tom?" I lifted his face up so he was looking at me, i looked at his lips placing a gentle kiss on them.

"I love you (y/n). More than you could know. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me." He said before crashing his lips back on to mine, Tom and I may have been together for almost a year but every time we kissed, still felt like our first.

"I love you too, Tommy. More than anything, you brought me out of my dark hole of being single and too scared to even talk to a guy. And no words could ever describe how thank full i am for that." I kissed him again.

After sitting like that for a few minutes i asked, "Are you ready to go Tommy?" I smiled, trying to lift the mood a bit.

"Ready as I'll ever be." He laced his fingers through mine.

I pulled out my phone to text Haz,

_______________

Um hey Haz, sorry to bother you but could you look after Tessa for a few hours?

Haz⚡:
Sure! Is everything okay?

Haz, Harry's in hospital...

Haz⚡:
Wait WHAT?!

he was in a car accident last night, its nothing too serious but Tom was really worried, so we're going to go and visit him

We also don't want to leave Tess here by herself, so could you do it?

Haz⚡:
Of course! I'd do anything for for my fave couple😉

THANK YOU HARRISON! 💕
we'll update you on Harry when we get home okay?

Haz⚡:
Yup! And its no trouble

Bye (y/n)!

Bye Haz 👋

👋👋
Read: 3:59pm

__________

"Well? What'd he say?" Tom looked at me with hopeful eyes again.

"He said yes." I said quoting Luis from Antman.

"Did you seriously just quote antman?" He said chuckling at my silliness.

"Maybe.."

"I think its cute when you quote movies." He placed a gentle kiss on the top of my head.

"You ready to go?" I took his hand in mine, kissing the back of it.

"Ready as I'll ever be." He said, swinging our hands as he grabbed his car keys and opened the door for me.

"Thank you kind sir." I said, kissing his cheek.

"Your welcome, dear." He ran up to me taking my hand again.

This was gonna be a long day...