.:Chapter Nine:.

'And I know now, that I'm so down'

The two take a long look around the Hufflepuff common room when Cercius storms through dragging them behind him. He drives them into one of the many small alcoves filled with beanbag chairs and cushy poofs of floor pillows and yanks the curtain around them closed. Yanking his wand from his satchel, the shortest teen throws up a few silencing spells and a simple warding spell before turning to them.

"Uh," Lily articulates shoving her hands into the front pockets of her jeans, "What's up guys?"

Cercius settles himself in a soft yellow beanbag chair and gestures for them to sit, "Well, Red, we are going to get back at those four heathens for the spectacular event that went down just now in the great hall".

She Ohs and nods as she sits crisscross on a fluffy grey pillow next to the long haired boy who had perched himself on a black beanbag chair, "So what's the plan?"

The tan male claps his hands, his heirship ring and family ring glinting in the candlelight, "So Sev here is a wiz at potions if you don't know and I have an ally among the kitchen elves, what I want you to do is follow those boys around and use some of the trick spells I can teach you," he moves to drag a piece of blank parchment and a biro from his bag, "on them while me and Sev use Uncle Slughorn's lab to brew up some revenge".

The ginger shoots her friend a smirk at the nickname and nods watching as the Hufflepuff's hand flies over the paper, "Alright tell me about these trick spells!"

Grinning, Cercius passes her the list, "Tell me which ones sound interesting to you, Sev do you have any potions in mind?"

The Slytherin nods tucking his lank hair behind his ear, "Yeah we have to stop my my dorm to grab one of my journals on the way to Slughorn's office".

After reading through the list the girl looks back up to the ocean eyed boy finally taking in the right, ripped black jeans and bright orange leather jacket, "Okay what's Anteoculatia?"

Using his biro as a false wand, he demonstrates the hand motion, "It turns someone's hair into antlers, I'd use it on the one with long hair cuz he seems to care about it a lot".

Nodding her eyes flick over the list again, "Marlene taught me the Bat-Bogey Hex, what about Cantis?"

He makes a swirling and jabbing motion, "That one makes you burst uncontrollably into song, I'd do it to one of the quieter ones so maybe the shortest boy".

"Okay yeah Peter will hate that," she nods to herself, "What about Colloshoo? What's that?"

He sits up stater and brandishes the muggle writing utensil, "Cast it at that Potter lad's feet and stick them to the floor then use Densaugeo," he demonstrates, "Which will grow his teeth or Ducklifors," he flicks the pen, "Which can turn him into a duck".

She snorts, "Okay That takes care of three of them, what do you suggest for Remus, he's the one with the messy brown hair and the scars".

Twisting the pen in a sloppy corkscrew motion, he leans back, "Furnunculus is good it can make him break out in pimples and boils," Then he pauses to demonstrate a smoother hand motion, "or if you want to be festive you can use Melofors which will turn his head into a pumpkin, don't worry it won't hurt him but he won't be able to talk or see very well".

Lily giggles and folds the parchment sliding it into the pocket of her jumper, "This is going to be so fun!"