Night 2 (part2)

There was a low growl from the hallway. You stood stiller. Then foxy ran in and tackled you to the ground. Luckily you were wearing contacts instead of glasses so your glasses didn't fly off your face.

You grunted as your back hit the floor. "Oooww" you muttered, clearly angry.

"Sorry lass. But bunny boy said ye was pleasin to the eye, and I had to see for meself." He commented, winking at you. You blushed a light red.

"Hey, Captain Fox-Face!! Get off her!!" Chico yelled. "Or I'll pick you up and put you back in pirate cove myself!!"

The pirate chuckled and got up. "Like ye could do that, lad. Ya too weak!"

Chico was fuming. He yelled a war cry and launched himself at foxy, tackling the fox. After a few minutes of them wrestling on the ground, Chico picked up the taller male.

He stalked out of the office, carrying Foxy on his shoulders. You looked at Bonnie and you two started following them. You started laughing when Chico basically launched Foxy into the cove.

(Chico's POV)
((Finally a POV change))

I listened to (Y/N)'s laughter. It was like twinkling bells. Beautiful.

And I'm laughing too now okay-

"H-ho-ow?!" She wheezed out between giggles.

"N-no cl-clu-ue" I replied.

The six am bell rang all too soon and she looked ready to cry somehow while still laughing. She calmed down and got her stuff from the office, walking back and kissing us each on the cheek. While she walked to and out the front door I stood there, dumbfounded. I was holding my right cheek where she kissed me with my eyes wide. Bonnie eventually grabbed my arm and dragged me to the show stage. We both looked like strawberries.

I can't wait for tomorrow, my love. ((Hecc well Bye Bye fourth wall.))

—————————

314 words. I proud. Bai den.