Chapter 2: The shop's 1 and 2

Before I got to the hybrid shop, I went to the ACTUAL store and got food and hygiene supplies for me and my soon-to-be roommate.

You just threw everything in the back of your 67 Chevy impala, and drove to the hybrid shop where Jinnie would be waiting for you and his husband joonie wouldn't be due to a meeting him and you ego crushing words had. 'Lazy asshole😑'

Once you were done having a conversation with yourself you parked your car out the front of the shop.

When you walked in you were greeting by the sounds of hybrids shuffling about and the smell of cinnamon and apples, 'well damn Jinnie how much air freshener do you own bro?'

"Y/N! You made it." He greeted but you could tell he wanted to get straight to business, not because he didn't like you around, but he was angry at joonie for not helping out with the hybrids today and he simply didn't want to take it out on you.

"Jinnie, I can tell you want me to hurry so I will, just stop looking like an elephant just pissed in your cheerio's!" You say slowly but then quickly say the last part so you could laugh sooner.....which you did.

"YAH Y/N STOHB IT."
He yelled obviously a little grumpy
But still keeping a certain amount of composure, because he is of course, princess jin the first.

"Okay, okay. Just show me your animals, mkay boo boo?"
You say trying to lighten the mood while all he does is scoff and sashay imaginary long locks of hair.

" well do you want any specific animals, can ya riddle me that BOO BOO?"
He says, voice screaming "BITCH IMMA WHOLE QUEEN SNACK AND SASS GENERATOR MKAY!?"

You think for a second realizing that animals that have so called 'behavior problems' usually don't get adopted no matter how much they may or may not deserve it, you believed that especially with animals if your animal turns out vicious it's on the owner, and you were prepared for the trust issues the animal May have, and any other 'problems', and plus you would relate to it more, therefor making you already feel some sort of bond.

'DAMN IMA FINE BITCHY GENIUS! Ugh so fab.'

You snap your attention to jin who was slowly losing his patience with you taking your sweet ass time (you didn't care either way so.) and you finally reply "Where is your behavior-intervention zone?" You say straight forward.

Jin looks taken aback for a second, then quickly signals for you to follow him, you pass the hybrids who all seemed to look at you pitifully, even the innocent baby bunnies!

You ignore there stares and continue to follow jin to a white door, and passes that door there were only about 4 animals, one is a wolf hybrid with plump lips and soft looking hair, you thought he looked sweet but retracted your thought when you read " warning: Aggressive heat" on his bed plate.

The second was a golden retriever with a very bright and sunshine like appearance, his plate read " warning: violent" You guessed it was dog fights, but who knows.

The third one was sleeping and still in it's animal form, a wolf with pitch black fur, it's fur looked unbelievably soft.
His plate read " warning: do not touch or stare"

You looked at jin who seemed nervous And asked " hey Jinnie what about that one?" You point to the sleeping wolf.

Jin gulped "umm are you sure y/n. I mean you can, I'm just saying- no what? Okay, I'll deliver him to your house tomorrow, you can just have him sleep in your guest room and he'll bring his own clothes and I'll give you his file when you leave." Jin rushes out as if talking to no one in particular.

"Okay, I'll go now actually so where's the file b?"
You say keeping a straight face but laughing uncontrollably on the inside due to his rushing of everything, he probably wants to hurry and close the shop so him and joonie can 'make up' 😏.

He puts his pointer finger up signaling for you to wait there, he walks out and comes back a minute later with a thick file on the hybrid, you grab it and bid Jin goodbye as you leave to your home, and to if course get the guest room ready and read the hybrids file.

A/n: I'm sorry for the wait but don't worry yoongi is coming soon❤️

Word count: 766