Just for you!

Hiya, friends! I'm here to give you a few updates.

Before we get to the nitty-gritty of it, I just want to say thank you again. You're probably tired of hearing me say this by now, but I can't thank you enough for helping me make one of my dreams come true! We're all bookworms here, and you probably know how much this means to me to see my name in print. So I'll say it again and again and again: thank you!

Now, updates!

The book is now listed in Goodreads: http://bit.ly/LiberationGR. Get! On! It!

You can now write a review, rate it, add it to your bookshelves, and recommend it. Spread it around like a terrible rash! Tell your friends. Tell your brothers and your sisters. Tell your mom and your dad. Tell your pet rock. Tell your crush, and who knows? You might impress him/her with your cool taste in books!

 Tell your crush, and who knows? You might impress him/her with your cool taste in books!

I now also have a Facebook page: http://bit.ly/PeterOkaforFB. Like and follow for more updates and interact with your fellow readers.

That's all for now, guys. Keep your eyes peeled on any of those sites for the next few weeks and join me in the countdown to the book launch!

P.S. Don't forget to submit your covers. The last day of submission is on December 11, 2018.