♥ 22 ♥

"What should I wear?" I said to myself while looking at my closet. I looked around and a red lace dress caught my eyes.

"대박! This is perfect!" I squealed.

I decided to pair it with my red velvety high heels. I put on a light makeup and waited for Taehyung to pick me up.

I was about to call him when someone suddenly knocked.

"Are you ready?" He said. He looks super handsome with his black tuxedo partnered with a red tie. He lends me his and I put my hand on his.

We were at the car and he's still holding my hand. "Tae, I think my hand is getting sweaty." I said and tries to release my hand from his grip.

"It's fine." He looked at me and smiled. We finally arrived at the restaurant. It was a 5-star restaurant. The place is super fancy and I loved it.

We seated and ordered our food. I looked around and noticed that the only customer here is us. "Tae?" I looked at him. "I reserved this place for us." He said smiling.

Our foods are here and we started to eat. "Mmh!" We both moaned. The food is super delicious. Taehyung looked at me and he put his index finger on the corner of his lips. I put mines on my lips and he keeps doing that and shakes his head.

He leaned in and wipes something in my lips. I looked at his eyes and he looks back too. We stayed at that position for a while, making it a awkward situation.

We both laughed.

We continue to finish our food and go back to the car. "We have one more destination." He said and he begins to start the car. I didn't say a thing.

The whole ride was silent. It was not awkward because I slept. We finally arrived at the last destination.

"Woah..." It was a secret garden. I don't know what this place is but it's so magical and unrealistic. "Where are we?" I asked Taehyung. His eyes were glowing. "We're at our garden." He smiled.

Why is his eyes glowing?

I looked around and a glowing pond caught my attention. I started walking towards the pond. The water is glowing. There were floating lights everywhere.

Taehyung intertwined his hand at mines and walked me to a bench. Even the bench is glowing.

We seated and I continue to look around, not believing this place. Everything felt so unreal.

"Look at me," Taehyung said. I looked at him. His eyes were changing colors. His face is glowing. His hair becomes multi-color. "I have something to tell you." I began to have chills and anxiety.

"Please remember me." He said. What does he mean? "What?" I said.

"Please," He said again.

"Taehyung, wha-"

"If you wake up, please remember that I love you. Remember this, this whole thing. Remember the boys." He said. I began to cry.

"Taehyung, don't joke around." I said.

"Please remember that you're my fiancé." He said.

"Tae..."

He began to cry.

My vision became blurry,

"Please, don't forget about everything."

And everything went black.