𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒

"August stop, I'm sorry" I said running from August

August has just came home and I guess his crew pissed him off again, I really wish they would stop making him mad cause he comes home and takes it out on me, he was on my ass bout me forgetting to do the dishes he tried to hit me and I dodged it, that was a big mistake cause it made him even madder, So here I am running from him.

"ANGELIC!!" He yelled out

"August I'm sorry" I said running in the my room locking the door

I bagged up against my bed, my heart was pounding out my chest as the tears in my eyes began to come down harder.

"OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR NOWW!" He said banging on it.

"AUGUST PLEASEEE" I cried.

The banging stopped and it got quiet.

"Angelic, i I I'm sorry, can you please open the door" he said.

I whipped my tears and slowly stood up, I forgot he had a bipolar disorder. I walked to the door, I put my fingers on the lock I paused and unlocked it, I opened the door and he looked at me, I stared back.

"Angelic, i I'm sorry" he said pulling me into a hug.

I thought he had calmed down, but his mood switch back...he grabbed my hair and pulled it so we were making full eye contact, he scanned my face.

"Make me chase you again, and I'll kill you" he growled in my ear.

Fear shot threw my body 10x faster than usual, I could tell he meant that, he let me go and pushed me I fell, he walked down the hall and into his room I got up and went in mine.. I sat on my bed and balled my eyes out, I wish everything could go back to how they used to be.

Our mom passed due to cancer, she loved us very much we did everything together, she would take us on little movie dats or out to eat, we loved spending every moment with her, that's what made it hurt the most when she told us she had stage 3 cancer💔, it tore me apart...cause it's like, this whole time she was hurting 😞 but she wanted to make sure we were happy.... before she passed she told me she loved me and that she needed to speak to August alone, a few minutes passed and she was gone home, till this day August won't tell me wat she told him.

Comment & Vote