Chapter 1

PoV

Lisa woke up early and do her usual routine. She'll buy a flower, chocolate and a make letter for Jennie. After that, she would put all of it inside Jennie's locker. Even if Jennie would always throw the flower that she gave she wouldn't mind because it's just a flower and she always think that, that doesn't affect anything but it really hurts her in the inside. She's just denying the fact that she is hurt.

Before going to school she would lick up first her bestfriend, Rosé. So that they could go to school together.

"Good morning, pasta"Lisa greets with a smile on her face.

Rosé greeted her back as she get inside the car and made her self comfortable.

"Morning , Lis"she put out a smild too.

When they arrive at the school they head straight to their lockers to get some things.

"Aishh!!! When will you stop courting that woman!?"Rosé asked irritatedly because she just saw her bestfriend slid a flower,chocolate and a letter to Jennie's locker.

Lisa didn't answer her instead she just smiled.

"Until my bestfriend will confess her feelings to her!"It's Jisoo.

Jisoo is Jennie's bestfriend. She's the only one that Jennie talks to. And also she's Rosé's suitor.

"Feelings? Hahaha. I don't even think Jennie has a feelings for her."Rosé said straightly to Jisoo that made Jisoo startled a little.

She's afraid of Rosé by the way. Especially when Rosé mostly annoyed by her like how Jennie's always allowed to Lisa.

"Aww... That hurts"Lisa said and act like she was really hurt then chuckled.

"You're very weird"Rosé said to Lisa that made Lisa laugh more.

"Oh... Here comes my bestfriend"Jisoo said looking at Lisa's back.

Lisa went silent but still smiling.

"How are you my friend?"Jisoo asked in a annoying tone that made Jennie roll her eyes but Jisoo just laughed it off.

"Not much"Jennie answered and went to hug Jisoo.

After that, Lisa immediately went on her way to Jennie.

"Hey babe. What's up?"Lisa ask confidently to Jennie.

Jennie just ignored Lisa and went to get some things on her locker and of course Lisa's presents for her.

Lisa's sweet smile turned in to a bitter one when she saw how Jennie threw the presents on the bin that she bought for her.

Rosé was about to confront Jennie but Lisa stopped her with her smile and signaled Rosé that she's okay.So instead of approaching Jennie she frowned.

"Jennie why don't you go with Lisa and I'll go with Rosé? Lisa  why don't you stop Jennie on her first class? I bet Jennie will love that too."Jisoo said smirking.

"Yeah sure. Let me carry your books"Lisa said and get Jennie's books that's she's carrying so she could carry it herself.

"Tss..."Jennie mumbled and walked first so Lisa quickly followed her pace.