Chapter 45: The Man of Chap Lips

[A/M]: Merry Christmas Everyone sorry for the wait I was planning to do the A&Q answers before we continue but it was taking too long so I just had to post consider it as a present for you guys!

Sorry in advance for the typos....

After a small while of you and Shōtō basking in each other's presence, you both hesitantly decided to head off.

Explaining that you have someone to pick up back at the hospital you bid the stoic boy adue.

'I didn't realize now far we walked from the hospital...' you thought in surprise as you navigate through the crowd.

"It's starting to get suffocatingly hot in here.. Gensui is so gonna get it..!" You mumbled lowly checking your phone to see the time but what you saw instead was the reflection of someone looping an arm aroound your shoulders.

You gasped in surpise to which her quickly shushed. "There is someone following you..." he warned motioning behind you.

Switching to your camera you raised it up as if taking a selfie. Quickly catching on the man, in the dark joodie who warned you, posed with a fake smile that of you followed suite.

A shutter was heard and you lowered the phone, there he pointed at the screen. "Him—" he motioned to the left of the screen. "—the man with the grey cap." quickly your eyes scan the sceen and you found the man in question trailing not far behind you with his head lowered but still high enough to see he was looking your way with one eye.

You gulped with worry wondering how long he was following you. "A-Ah... I never noticed him..." you muttter scolding yourself for being so dense after an emotional episode. Turning to the man in the hoodie you gave him a lopsided smile still having some signs of worry on your features.

"Thank you for warning me.. I will be more careful from here on out."

Observing his somewhat odd features you noticed that he seemed to be a young adult, probabaly close Gensui's age maybe older or younger, with pale teal colored hair and red eyes that kinda remind you of Katsuki's but yet its far different from his.

Before you can get him to pull away he hugged closer looking at your face in surprise and exccitement. "Hey, you look like that guy from the sports festival!" he exclaimed which made it your turn to shush.

"Y-Yeah..! J-Just not so loud please?" you pleaded with tints of embarrassment pinking your cheeks.

"Oh don't be so shy!" He say before asking more eagerly "Are you related to him in anyway?"

"U-Uh well.." You trailled of noticing his fingers twitching as it hangs of your shoulder and for some reason your senses started shouting warnings about it that was confusing you.

"..I-Its not actually that big of a deal really.." You insist gently removing his arm from your shoulder. The male let out a curious hum stuffing his hands in his pocket. "Why so?"

"Uh..." Not having an answer to that you tried too change the subject. "Why are you suddenly asking? I thought just you approached me too warn about the stalker." you asked with a pointed look.

"What? Can't a guy be curious?" The man grin playfully and when he did you noticed how chap his lips were.

"Well a guy can, but that doesn't mean I have to answer." You answered back with just the same playfulness making him frown.

"Besides, I don't know you, for all I know you could be some sort of mass villain or stuff, hehe you know?" You joked earning a grin from him in return. "That would be a shocker!"