Chapter 14

"After all that you went through...you forgot to take the papers off his desk? That's a bloody shame lass, that is," Gina said in surprise and disbelief. Tanya had just gotten home from the airport and she was cuddled up with a sleeping Chloe on the L shaped couch in the living room couch stroking her hair and gazing down propped up on one elbow talking to Gina who was adjacent to her.

"Yep." Tanya said. "I'm just hoping Kaleb brings the papers back with him when he returns," Tanya finished glancing up at her.

"Maybe it's faith trying to tell you that you shouldn't take a child away from her father." Gina said. "I know he's really screwed up, but... he does love his little girl, and she loves her father. You should've at least talked to him mother to father about what's best for her...and not what you're trying to runaway from."

"I don't want anyone to find out about Chloe being Oliver's daughter, if word gets out around the world that he had another woman-a black woman at that then Chloe's life will never be the same, she's only two, I don't want her to live with the mistake her father made with me, being engaged to an already married prince!" Tanya whispered yelled careful not to wake Chloe. "I won't lie... I do love Oliver I do...but not the way I once did, I love him as the father of my daughter, nothing more nothing less, and Chloe does need to be around her father but... how would we go about co-parenting? What anytime he has to see Chloe he'd sneak away from his perfect Palace and his guards and see her? It wouldn't last because someone is always watching!"

"I understand that, but you still need to think about what you're doing. When Kaleb gets back from Walleria... you have to decide whether you want to take her away forever and have her wondering why her father isn't around anymore and find out later when he's king that he's her father and let her hate the both of you for keeping it a secret from her, or just let her grow up with her father in her life." Gina said as she rose from her spot on the sofa and left to go to bed.

Tanya thought for a minute before she laid her head back and draped her arm over her daughter holding her protectively. Now that Gina had given her honest opinion she really didn't want to tell her about the baby she's to be expecting and if it's a boy Oliver surly couldn't know about him.

~*~

"YOU'RE A LYING SON OF A BITCH!" Oliver shouted as he pinned Kaleb against the wall in a janitors closet in the hospital punching him continuously in the face. Once Oliver had found out about Tanya's possible pregnancy he stormed out of Natalia's room and grabbed Kaleb dragging him down the hall and into the closet far from where their family and Natalia's parents sat waiting.

"What the fuck is wrong with you, lad?" Kaleb said angrily as he pushed Oliver off of him.

"You hate what I've done to Tanya so much you slept with her without protection?! WHY THE BLOODY HELL, WOULD YOU SHAG WITH HER AT ALL?!" He exclaimed.

Kaleb looked at him through narrow and confused eyes. When his thoughts went back to their flight to England and her announcement to being pregnant again his eyes widened.

"I didn't get her pregnant-wait..." he said in realization. "How did you know she was pregnant?" He asked.

"She's glowing...she's been moody-even though I know her moodiness could do with the fact that she hates my guts, she's a little bloated, and she threw up in my office." He explained. He looked off to the side and then a thought came to him. "So that only means one thing you were shagging her when I wasn't there! ADMIT IT! You just had to come and threaten me that day... just so you could get into her nickers!" He said punching Kaleb square in the face.

Kaleb regained his balance on a shelf with bottles of floor cleaners as he held his jaw. "I like Tanya too much to just sleep with her. She's a splendid lass who deserves better than a fool of a man who thinks he can lead double lives always putting one ahead of the other when the other one if wasting her life away in the middle of nowhere in fucking DUBLIN!" Kaleb shouted shoving Oliver into a group of mops, brooms, and long handled window cleaners.

"You don't love women, you sleep with them. We may not have grown up together and it may have been a few years since your father's exile but I can tell how you are. Tanya was vulnerable, and you took advantage of that! YOU'RE A LYING SACK OF SHIT! JUST OWN THE FUCK UP TO WHAT YOU DID WITH HER!" Oliver shouted loudly in Kaleb's face.

"You have no right to judge how I use to live my life. You're right you don't know how I was back then...but we use to keep in touch behind our father's backs. You were always the spoiled runt who always got what the fuck he wanted no matter how he got it. Now... you don't get to have everything you want. Tanya's not pregnant with my biological child...but once she realizes I'm willing to give her whatever she and the children need, and my own heart... she'll get over ever being hurt by the arsehole who once went by the alias Cedric." Kaleb said looking Oliver right in the eye.

"Wait..." Oliver said just as Kaleb was about to walk back out of the closet. He narrowed his eyes at Kaleb trying to understand. "If she's not pregnant with your biological child....who could she-" He was cut off by his own thoughts. His body tensed, and his face was drained of all blood as he stood still. "She's pregnant with my child...again?" He said dazedly. He couldn't help but smile a little, "I don't know...whether to be ecstatic about this...or down right frightful."

"Well I'm going to leave now. Just because you know about Tanya and the baby... don't go trying to ruin her chances of getting back to the States." Kaleb said as he stood in the open doorway of the closet. Kaleb closed the door and left Oliver to his thoughts. Tanya was to once again be swollen with his child, but he still didn't know whether to be happy or scared. Scared that the mother of his children wasn't only taking away his daughter...but the growing fetus he'll probably never get to know...let alone meet.

~*~

Two days have passed and Natalia was let out of the hospital, Kaleb was to be back to Dublin since he called the morning after he had returned to Walleria. Tanya worked for those two days, and spent plenty of mother daughter time with Chloe.

Tanya woke up the third day and put on her robe. It was in the middle of the day and she wasn't feeling up to par to work. She was having constant morning sickness and her stomach would cramp continuously. She tried to relax and not be stressed about what was taking so long for Kaleb's arrival, she prayed nothing happened, but the day she decided to go out and retrieve the mail... she got the surprise of her life when she opened the door.

"MS. CLARKSON IS IT TRUE THAT YOU AND PRINCE OLIVER STERLING WERE HAVING AN AFFAIR YEARS LONG?!" The first reporter asked then there were following questions from other of the news reporters and flashing bright lights as they took her picture. She stood there in the doorway looking like a train wreck in shock her eyes wide open, and her mouth dropped.

She looked down at the newspaper on the front porch, and there in the headlines were a picture of Oliver's identification card, along with photos of the papers she had left in Walleria and what was worse... was the picture she had taken of Oliver off guard laughing with Chloe. Tanya quickly picked up the paper and shut the door from the persistent paparazzi. She read the headlines...

Prince Sterling and the Royal Betrayal!

The whole article was based on Oliver leading a double life in Dublin with a woman he was set to marry. They talked about how they interviewed to the priest that was to marry Tanya and he who had said he never once saw the Cedric character, and it talked about how Oliver was to sign over his parental guardianship of his daughter and how the woman who was the mother of his child was at his birthday ball with the prince's cousin Kaleb, and how the two were supposedly married. Then the article had the nerve to call Tanya a royal sket. Sket being that she was to be a whore just adding that she hopped from one royal member to another. They made fun of Chloe being mixed raced, and made fun about Oliver "taking a walk on the wild side."

Tanya's mouth dropped and her eyes began to tear, then she heard the door to the back patio shut loudly. She jumped up in surprise thinking that the paparazzi were inside the house. When Tanya was about to make a run for it, she saw Kaleb walking in with his duffle bag and his face flushed as if he had just ran 12 miles.

"I'm so so sorry." He told her as he rushed out of breath to her. "Someone had gotten a hold of the papers you left on his desk, I looked all over the place for them...but when I saw this morning's paper I knew I had to get back."

Tanya stared at him for a moment with narrowed eyes. She thought about what Kaleb was saying...how did she know he was telling the truth? It could've been him to set this up and had exposed her. Tanya knew she couldn't keep her secret for long, now the world knew... Chloe was going to have to grow up around this now; there was officially no more running. Time to officially face the music.