Feel my kisses

Sasuke went back into his room, his door was ajar which means Itachi probably called for him to eat breakfast like they always do before heading to school together. Itachi would never open my door unlike Sasuke because he actually respects my privacy but he is probably smart enough to put it all together when our shoes were at the main entrance and sasuke not being in his room..

Sasuke left, looking all distressed. He must really care about Itachi's feelings.. I rarely see the cold younger Uchiha troubled, because he doesn't seem to give a damn about anything else in the world besides his brother.

I hopped into the shower, brushed my teeth and tongue to get rid of that horrid taste and breath of mine. Yesterday night was such a blur, memories came back to me in bits and pieces. I knew we drank a lot and Sasuke beaten someone up. But the rest is quite unclear.

Sasuke and I went down at the same time to eat our first meal, I was starving. We sat down on the dining table and dug in the breakfast Itachi left for us. He definitely knows. "So.. Naruto. We'll just tell Itachi that you were feeling unwell and I took care of you all night."
I nodded, looking at my watch, it was already 1. He should be back from school soon.

"Sasuke, do you have a crush on me yet?" I was cutting to the chase, as I wanted the game to end. He shook his head, "Of course not."
"Yesterday says otherwise. You kissed me 3 times in total!" I reasoned, with a mouth full of food.
"It's just kisses." He stood up, walking over to me. I squinted my eyes with suspicion as he was getting closer to me. I tried to get away but he held my chin before I could move and kissed me on my lips again.

His tongue entered my mouth again, and before I could pull away the front door opened.
"I'm hom-" Itachi's voice echoed the entire house.
Our eyes widen with horror as we realized what just happened. Sasuke took a quick step back, "We weren't-." Trying to calm his brother down.

Itachi smiled, "It's alright. We all have freedom to love who we want to. But Sasuke, you should have told me." His eyes were disappointed, but his smile was trying to cover that.
"Itachi, you're misunderstanding the situation, theres no way I could love this idiot." Sasuke walked up to his brother but the older Uchiha avoided him.
"But you slept in his room last night?" He shook his head. "It's not what you think." Sasuke stopped his brother from walking past him by standing in his way. "You know I have feelings for him but you're doing this shit behind my back. Sasuke, you can have anyone you want. Why him?" Itachi raised his voice for the first time, grabbing Sasuke's collar.

Sasuke didn't put up a fight like he always do with everyone else. "He was sick, I was taking care of him and I accidentally fell asleep. Itachi, you're jumping into conclusions."
"I'm not jumping to any when I see with my own two eyes that you were kissing him." Itachi pulled the younger brother closer to him.

"Itachi, you're really mistaken! I-I dared him to!" I intervened, hoping to stop them before Sasuke gets into another fight. His bruises all over his face already pained me, it was all because of me. And now, he's going to get into another fight because of me again.

Itachi turned to look at me, shocked. He calmed down a little when his eyes met mine. And he put his brother down. "I dared him to, h-he was bragging about how well he kisses so I dared him to.." I tried to come up with an explanation the best I could. But I think Itachi bought it as his breathing slowed down. He looked at us, and apologised before swiftly returning to his room.

Sasuke sighed and rubbed his temples. "For the record, no, I really don't have feelings for you. And I never will. For Itachi's sake, you will lose." He returned to his cold self before leaving for his room. But last night felt so real,  how could it be all pretend? When he kissed me at night, even though I wasn't sober, it felt like it was filled with love. The kind of love and kisses my parents would give me before I go to bed. It was exactly like that.

I was so sure Sasuke had a crush on me. And I was so sure that I would win. Until now. Either he's a good liar or a good actor. Now I really need to step up my game.. And I don't even know how.

When it was dinner time, none of the brothers came out of the room. I decided to knock on Itachi's and Sasuke's door to call for them. But neither replied.

I entered Itachi's room after knocking and asking if I could. He gave me permission to. He was on his bed, reading and I sat down beside him.
"Sorry, Naruto. I never should have let you seen me angry." He placed his book down, removing his glasses.
"It's alright, we all get angry sometimes. Sasuke is even more scary when he is angry."
"Yeah, I guess its in our Uchiha blood to brawl it out when we are mad.. What a bad habit." He chuckled. I laughed, agreeing with the statement as well.

"But.. Naruto. Since you know I am fond of you.. Can I ask.. how do you feel about me?" He leaned closer, very curious for my answer.
What? That happened all way to quickly.
I was frozen.
I was taken aback. I didn't know what to say. I know for a fact, I didn't like him. But Sasuke always told me not to break his brother's heart.

What should I do?
What should I say?