Bloom

Xander POV from the day Violet told everyone of what she actually did in those four years.
Mild language

i stood back watching Violet tell her family and friends exactly what she has been doing. Many off them shocked, many of them not expecting her to be an agent.
Honestly when I saw her first, dancing in the club with her short skirt and hair flowing over her shoulders, then hearing about her from Shane, that , those same kickass long toned dancing legs could actually kick ass.

Shit. I'm in deep.

I leaned back on the sand and stared into the crescent moon, resting my head in my arms.
Why I followed everyone to the beach was unknown to me.

Lie.

I wanted to be around her, to pull her close once again, to wrap my fingers around her waist and pull her close..I wanted to ...ugh forget it.

"Violet?"

I brought my attention to Ian, he was staring so intently into violets eyes and blocking my view of her courage filled green orbs. So subtle So mysterious so... I sat up higher to look past the brute blocking my vision.
Instead of those green eyes I have become accustomed to , deep yellow  stars shon brightly through Violets eyes, with what looks like a hidden colour of Violet.
I scrunched my brows and started deeply, they were so alluring , hypnotic.

She stared at Ian only, confusion lacing her words. I felt my own wolf stir inside me, becoming more alert to this new phenomenon.

She told me she still didn't have a wolf. But this sure as hell looked like she has one.

My mind soon drifted, if she has a wolf, that means she still has that link with Ian, she could accept that shithead again.

She is a girl, and girls are all the same. They want the one they know will hurt them.

For a second I swear I smelt her usual scent, blueberries and cream, an acquired taste but something that just draws me to it.

Then it was all gone.

It was back to normal . Normal human Violet.

"What the hell what that." You could sense the fear and confusion in her voice, she really was unaware of what was happening.

" I though you said you still didn't have a wolf." Dylan asked .

" I don't. For four years."

"Babe we just saw your wolf." Brie said her concerning eyes looking at Violet and then to me, I knew her look she gave me was something more on the line of concern.

Violets eyes started to well up, she herself didn't know what was going on, I stood up ready to wish her away from here and give her more comfort in private.

"I don't feel her."

"But she was there, something came out , something must of triggered her pulling back to the surface to the consciousness." Viola stated.

" maybe it's because you ran away so quickly that your wolf needed time to heal in your home." Reese carried on.

"Maybe it was seeing the family and friends you left behind."
Dylan's words were slightly laced in venom.
I growled at Dylan's comment causing his to shut his mouth, but Violet stayed unaware of this.