45 ~ I'll do everything I can

As soon as hou arrived at the door it opened. A huge wave of heat hit you. You stared at the fire in front of you.

You had no idea what happened, but all you could think about was your friends being in there. You stepped back. You were shocked. You couldn't go in. You couldn't do anything.

You grabbed your wand, ready to do something.. but then you saw something approaching you. You stepped back. You didn't know what it was but before you could do anything it crashed infront of you.

Before you knew it, you crashed onto the ground. Someone was laying on top of you. You pushed your wand up. You opened your eyes. You saw that your wand was against Draco's throat. You lowered your wand immediately.

Draco got up and hurried away. You got up and ran after him.

'Draco!' You said.

You grabbed his arm.

'Are you okay? What was that? Are you hurt?'

'I'm fine.' He said. 'Don't worry about me. You shouldn't be around me. I told you that.'

'You almost burned to death and all you say is that I should go away?'

Draco looked at you and sighed.

'You're right.' He said.

Draco hugged you shortly and kissed you.

'Now I have to go.'

'Are you fucking kidding me?'

'I'm sorry Y/N.'

Draco sprinted away. You couldn't believe this. You hurried after him. He was on his way outside.

'Draco! Wait!'

But then you stopped. Draco looked back and saw you staring at something in between the many battles that were going on.

You were staring at your father. He was in battle with someone. You didn't know who it was. Your grabbed your wand.

Draco made his way back to you but you were already running towards your father. You saw that he was struggling.

You already lost your mother, you couldn't let this happen.. but Draco couldn't let you risk your life like this.

'Y/N!' Draco yelled.

You looked at your father.

'Dad!' You yelled.

You froze when your father fell down. He had the same wounds as Draco had.

'No... no! No no no! Not him too!'

The death eater laughed at you before walking away. You ran over to your father and sat down besides him.

'Y/N..' he said.

'No! No dad please.. please I need you.'

Draco grabbed your arm. You looked at him. He saw the tears in your eyes.

'Draco you have to help him! You had the same! You survived!' You choked.

Draco blocked a spell that shot your way. You looked at your father.

'I'll get help! I'll help you!' You choked before tears ran down your face.

'Go.. Go with Draco...'

'No.. NO!' You cried.

You laid your head on his shoulder. His chest kept bleeding. You just wanted him to be safe.

'Draco please! How were you helped?! Help him!' you cried.

'I can't Y/N, Snape helped me!' Draco said.

'Help me take him to the great hall!'

Draco kept protecting you from spells. He had to get you out of there. He looked back. It was getting more quiet outside. He saw madam Pomfrey trying to find someone who was alive.

'Madam!' Draco yelled.

Madam Pomfrey hurried towards you right away. She moved you two aside. Draco helped you up.

'Go, it's unsafe here.'

'No! No I can't leave him!' You cried.

'I'll do everything I can.' Madam Pomfrey said.

Draco started pulling you away. You tried your hardest to fight back. You had to stay with him. You couldn't lose him too.

'NO!' You yelled. 'No please!' You begged him. 'I want to stay with him.'

'Y/N..' your father said. 'I.. love you.'

His voice broke you.

'I love you too.. please stay!' You cried.

'Take her. She'll die if she stays here.'

Draco pulled you with him. You knew it was best if you'd go but you desperately wanted to stay. You wanted to make sure he'd be okay.

'Don't listen to her! I can't-'

'I'm doing this to protect you.' Draco said.

Draco managed to get you inside. It broke his heart to hear you cry like that. He turned you around and hugged you. Draco hugged you back right away.

'He can't die.' You sobbed.

'Madam Pomfrey will do anything to make sure that doesn't happen.'

Draco held you tightly against him for as long as you needed. He had to be there for you. He kissed the top of your head to try and calm you down.

'Why am I losing everyone?' You asked.

'I can't answer that.. I don't know.'

'Please stay with me.' You sniffed.

Draco didn't know what to say. He didn't know what to tell you. He couldn't lie to you again. He just let you go and kissed you. You kissed him back right away. He pulled back and looked at you.

'I don't know what will happen. What voldemorts next step is. I don't want to lie to you again. I don't know what to say to you.' He said.

'Please just.. just try.' You said.

'I will. You know that.'

Draco pressed his lips against yours again. He made you lots better. You still had hope for your father. He could make it out. He pulled back. You then looked at your blood filled hands. You swallowed and looked at Draco.

'Have hope.' He said. 'Always have hope.'

You nodded. Draco stroke some hair behind your ear and offered you his hand. You grabbed it.

'I won't go. I'll stay with you as long as you need.'

You smiled at him.

'Really?'

Draco smiled and nodded. He was sweet. It made you were happy. You wanted him to stay close to you.

'Thank you.'

Draco pulled you closer and wrapped an arm around your shoulder while you two started walking away.