Chapter twenty three- A little play hurts no one

Okay.. So I found a picture that almost reminded me of Hunter.

Keyword- Almost.

Hunter looks so hotter in my head 😩 I've been searching for a close match but found none.. So here's a fine replacement, you can imagine him hotter 😉.

I also want to use this means to apologize to a friend.. I hope she forgives me the way Jules forgave Dylan. I promise to care more 🤧

Update.. Sorry for being late...

Enjoy-------+++++++-------

Hunter's P.O.V.

  It's been three whole days since I received the text from Dylan and still no call.

   Whatever he wants to talk about doesn't seem serious then.

   I was about to pick up my cell and call Iris informing her of my arrival to work when she walked right in without consent.

" You have to learn to be a little more punctual these days. I can't have my tables overflowing with your duty" She groaned and slammed a pile of papers, documents and leaflets on my desk.

  I really didn't know how to react. My normal staff wouldn't even dare to walk into my office without permission talk less of dumping my work on my desk without a good morning.

  I honestly could never get used to this Iris.

" Good morning to you too" I told her as I gently placed the phone in my hand down.

" I didn't greet you Mr McConnell " She said as a matter of fact.

  I see she takes notice of her misconduct.

She proceeds to speak.

" Ying and Shang have set another date of interest for them which is in two weeks. Glitter and Glam designer sent in their receipt of payments yesterday, apparently they paid in advance. Stanes University sent an invite for their graduation ceremony this Saturday. The CEO of MaBillz also sent an invite for his daughter's wedding. The-" And she went on rambling and rambling.

  With a notepad in her arm where I think she wrote down all the information she was to deliver to me this morning, she stood upright before my table and her mouth was tuttering non-stop.

  But I couldn't care less about what she was saying. I actually took my time to run a glance down her attire.

  She still had her hair up in a bun.

At least one rule she listens to.

  She was putting on a plain black gown. No pleats, no designs nor frays.

  It was just plain.

And that was the problem.

  The gown hugged her body in ways inappropriate to a man's sight. It wasn't tight, but from view it looks elastic.

Almost knitted.

  I leaned back in my chair with my left index caressing my chin and followed the edges and curves of her figure with my eyes and to say I was pleased is an understatement.

I'm a guy with hormones. Don't blame me.

  She adjusted her stance and one hip swayed to the side just enough for me to catch a glimpse of the slit at the other end that cut mid thigh.

  And I saw myself follow the slit to it's ends and back.

If she were seated how high will the slit go?