𝟛𝟛 - 𝔹𝕆ℕ𝕌𝕊

"Jungkoo-" Taehyung walked into their room, stopping himself as he sees the other sleeping with their youngest daughter on his chest, she was only 6 months old.

Taehyung cooed at the sight, it was earlier in the morning and Jungkook had the day off after staying back at work late. So he was most likely exhausted. Taehyung walked out of the room and walked into the one right across.

They lived in the same penthouse but just baby proofed it.

"Wake up~" Taehyung sang as he turned the lights on, causing four little voices to groan.

They adopted 4 kids like promised and had one, which was the youngest. How did they have that baby? Taehyungs sister agreed to be a surrogate mother for their last child. She looked a lot like Taehyung so the child looked as if the two had that child themselves in a way. The others were four, five and two three year olds. They adopted them recently, perhaps two years ago.

They adopted four boys and had ( Tae's sis technically had her but sh) one girl. They both worked the same jobs, they tried their best to care for the children. Four of them going to school and preschool already but the baby going to uncle Jimin sometimes when the two were busy. Of course Taehyung left school for the first month their daughter was born.

Jungkook felt bad for leaving Taehyung with the kids most of the time but Taehyung didn't mind at all, he adored his kids.

Taehyung was taking the day off, to spend time with Jungkook and their daughter more as the other four when to school. Taehyung got them dressed and dropped the four off at school, then coming back after. He then started to undress and throw one of Jungkooks shirts on and go to their bedroom, where the two still sleep.

Taehyung crawled into bed quietly and laid right besides Jungkook, looking at the two. Their daughter looked a lot more like Taehyung (his sister but just go with it okay, also forgot how old she is so just go with it x2).

"Did you drop them off?" Jungkook mumbled in his morning voice as he slowly opened his eyes.

"Just came back," Taehyung replied and took one of Jungkooks arm to cuddle.

Jungkook hummed in response and brought Taehyungs hand to his lips and left a kiss on it.

"I sort of miss being alone with you twenty-four seven." Taehyung confessed. "But now it's hard to be alone." He pouted as Jungkook turned his head to look at Taehyung.

"You just miss having sex," Jungkook smirked and Taehyung furrowed his brows.

"Watch what you say, we don't want her first word being sex."

"Tae, she's asleep."

"You never know, that child is evil."

"Just because she likes me mor-"

"Imbecile."

"I'm your imbecile."

"Only mine."

Then their daughter woke up, with a cry of course. Jungkook groaned and sat up, holding their daughter in hand.

"It's okay, look it's daddy," Jungkook said softly and she looked at Jungkook, starting to stop crying. She was a big daddy's girl, well Jungkooks girl. "Are you hungry?" Jungkook baby talked and the baby just drooled.

"Here give me her while you go take a shower, you smell." Taehyung said and reached for her but when his hands got closed she started crying again until he moved his hands away.

Jungkook snorted and let his daughter touch his face.

"This isn't funny. She literally only likes you and Jimin."