PUBLICATION

hey, guys!

thanks a lot for getting to the end of this book, and for clicking on this chapter to read this. i won't be weasel-wording, and i'll rather just spit it out so . . . THE MERCILESS BLACKLIST OF HIGHLAND HIGH IS GETTING AN OFFICIAL PUBLICATION!!!

i've signed the contract a month ago and had been working on editing and some BONUS content for the book, and i can't tell you much else

i've signed the contract a month ago and had been working on editing and some BONUS content for the book, and i can't tell you much else . . . yet because we don't have an exact date of publication set yet, but i got a wonderful agent and team of amazing people behind me and we'll try to put it out on Amazon the soonest possible. i'll keep you updated, but i just wanted you to know for now, since i'm going to be taking the last 10 chapters of this book (it's one of the conditions of my contract) down and i want everyone who has been reading to have the chance to finish. so, with that being said, you have time until the END OF DECEMBER TO ACCESS THE LAST 10 CHAPTERS.

also, i want to thank you with my whole heart because without you all, it would have been never possible, and i truly had never imagined i'd be getting a book published, let alone doing it at 18 lol. so thank you thank you thank you for all the support, the interaction, the critic, the edits etc. etc. i honestly love you all so much for staying with me on this journey, and hopefully, some of you will be interested in buying the actual paperback version of our little baby, too.

all the love,
Nessa.💕