Chapter 4

Arian stood in front of her bed, watching her mate sleep. She saw as his body tensed and the small whimpers left his mouth. Immediately, her mind went to the rat faced Alpha and his son; it had to be them. Her body began to shake in anger thinking of all the mistreatment her sweet mate probably went through. She exits her room, making sure the wolves in the pack house can hear her stomping feet, letting them know their leader was not in the best mood.

Wolves all gathered around the living room, gravitating towards their Alpha's sour mood. They all stood aware and waiting to hear what the she wolf wants. Her heels clank against the hardwood floors, moving to the center of the room, "I want every single bit of information on the Deadman Pack," her eyes roamed the room, her mouth curving into a sinister smirk, "Give me a viable reason to kill the Alpha and his son." The wolves all nodded their heads, then scattered away. Arian knows she needs a damn good reason to kill Alpha Reynolds, or else she would have to hear the council bitch and moan about her actions. She didn't want to give the old men a reason to try and take her title away; as if they could, her wolf chided.

She moved purposefully to her office, knowing she had calls to make. With a slam of the door, Arian plopped herself onto her leather chair. Her hand reached for the black telephone, dialing the one man she needed to speak to. The phone rings three times before a male voice greets Arian, "The Cavern, at midnight," she slams the phone down after leaving the man with the tiny bit of information. This was how they spoke, only a time and a place, the rest could be discussed in person.

After the call, Arian began to start on some paperwork as she knew she would become busy in the next few days, when information on the Deadman pack would be brought to her. She knew her pack would have the information in no time.

Brian woke to an empty bed, covered in sweat. He took in a breathe as he realized he was now safe. He would no longer be bullied by the Alpha's son; he had his mate to thank for that. Arian scared Brian, but at the same time he felt safe and comfortable around the scary wolf. Her posture let any wolf know she meant business, and would not take to being disrespected.

Brian slid out from under the covers and padded his way to the connected bathroom. He was still amazed at having such luxury. Her bathroom was simple, yet elegant. The white tiles with tiny accents of dark red. The large cream tub that looked more like a jacuzzi, with a shower head hanging from above, and the shined oval mirror that held intricate designs around it. The bathroom matched his mate perfectly.

He stripped of his clothes and moved under the cold water. His hands began to fiddle with the knobs, making the water lukewarm. It's nice having heated water for once, he thought to himself as he scrubbed the soap into his hair. Humming an old lullaby his mother used to sing to him, Brian let his eyes clothes and let his shoulders relax, letting the warm water envelop him.

He finished his shower quickly, moving to wrap a towel around his thin body, moving to the door. He changed quickly, for fear that his mate would walk in and be disappointed with the  body he has. Brian feared of what his mate would see if she saw him naked. She is very comfortable in showing her skin, but he was insecure and ashamed.

After debating on whether or not to leave the room, Brian walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. He picked up a slice of bread and began to eat it slowly. His body was still not used to having all this food available to him. One step at a time, that's how Brian would transition. He picked up an apple after finishing off the bread. He took a large bite out of the red apple as his mate was watching him from behind.

She saw as the juiciness of the apple dribbled down his pink lips. Her wolf was clawing at her to jump their mate right there in the kitchen, but Arian knew better. He was not ready for that step in their mating. However, Arian couldn't stop the different scenarios that played in her head as she watched her mate eat as if it were in slow motion. Her body was beginning to heat up in excitement, as her mate was still unaware of her presence. She let the soft moan slip from her lips as she continued to watch her mate.

The smell of arousal hit his nose before the soft moan echoed in his ears. Something within him stirred. He turned and found her there staring, her eyes turning black with lust. He gulped as she began to walk towards him, her teeth biting down on her bottom lip. When she was right in front of him all he could do was look at her cleavage that was pressed against him. He could feel that she wore no bra under the black blouse. Her smell of arousal, the biting of her lip, the sweet moan that keeps replaying in his ear, he couldn't control it. He needed to touch her.

His hands shot out to her arms, but his touch was so timid and soft. A simple caress of her skin was all he needed to satisfy the unknown hunger that was beginning to fill him. He began to remove his hands that wanted to continue caress her soft skin, but Arian had other plans. She grasps his hands roughly, pushing him back slightly against the counter, moving her lips to his ear, "You want to feel. Don't be afraid." She guides his hands to where they have been itching to go, his thumbs run over the sensitive nub causing his mate to gasp lowly. His hands continue to play with the nubs under her black shirt, his eyes now turning the same shade of black.

His hunger was growing larger and larger by the second, and her hand stoking his member over his pants didn't help the situation. His body tensed as a new sensation was flooding over him. Keep going, he wanted to yell at his mate. He wanted the new sensation to grow, but before he could mutter those two simple words, a screech vibrated throughout the room. Standing there with hands over her eyes was Brian's mother, and next to her was his wide eyed father.

Arian stopped her wandering hands, pulled away from Brian, then began to walk out of the kitchen, "I need to speak with you two in thirty minutes. Meet me in my office," she told his parents as she passed by them. Her voice was strong and stern, not a single tremble or look of embarrassment. Arian walked out of the room and left her mate to deal with his parents.