♡𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐔𝐧𝐨♡

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙪𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮, my legs abruptly stopped when I finally reached the top of a hill of some sort. I tried to catch my breath since my lungs were dying from all of this sudden exercise. I crouched down in order to calm down from exhaustion.

After that, I glanced around me pushing my hair away from my face, and my eyes widened at the sight before me.

What in The Disastrous Life Of Saiki is this?!

Every single student here has brightly coloured hair with accessories to accompany them. I stared at them flabbergasted, perhaps I am indeed living the isekai life.

I guess as long as I'm a background character it shouldn't really matter.

I hope I am a background character.

At last, I regained my breath, though I soon came to the realization that I'm actually standing in front of what I would consider the most prestigious school I have ever seen in my entire seventeen years of living.

You have to be kidding me, how in the heck did I get here?

Scanning the area I noticed that everyone else has already entered through the gate which separated the school from the path, which was filled with cherry blossoms and nicely trimmed bushes on both sides. However, here I am the only one standing.

Whelp, I suppose since my legs brought me here I must go in, much to my dismay.

Although, two students standing between one of the cherry blossoms, caught my attention. I anxiously glanced around and sighed once I came to the conclusion that I was all alone I may as well try and strike up a conversation and figure out where I am.

Taking a deep breath, I pumped myself up and with the newfound confidence I strode over to them. However, no sooner did I begin to lose all the confidence I had previously garnered. Before I attempted to opt for a different direction, the two students saw me.

Why must anxiety be such bitch?

''Don't you think it's rude to eavesdrop on someone's conversation?'' The person narrowed their eyes at me.

I froze in place, do I turn around and face the possibility of having an awkward encounter or just run for it?

Damn it, Y/n when did you become such a coward?!

Slowly turning around I stared at the person. ''I wasn't trying to eavesdrop, isn't it a bit weird to be talking here if you wish to have a private conversation?'' I asked while stating the obvious.

The person gasped and turned their head away in what I can assume is in embarrassment. The person next to them gave me curious glances, and they nodded their head apologetically.

''I'm sorry, Osano didn't mean to sound rude, besides we weren't talking about anything of importance anyways, so it's fine'' She spoke, a gentle smile adoring her chubby cheeks.

Osano...?

Huh, that name sounds kind of familiar.

Wait a minute!

I carefully stared at the guy who the girl claimed to be Osano. Approaching him to get a closer look, the teenage boy backed away once he realized how close I was getting, quickly bringing his hands ready to push me away if I further invaded his space.

I leaned closer to his face, although this proved to be kind of difficult since he is slightly taller than me, my head reached just about his chin.