43-Family Feud

"I don't think you two understand the concept of a getaway car." Sharon tells us as we get out of the little Volkswagen bug that we are "borrowing".

"It's low profile." Steve says in response as we walk to her car as she pop opens her trunk.

"Good. Because this stuff tends to draw a crowd." She says, showing us all of the gear, "Also do you know hard it is to get a marriage license for two wanted criminals? I had bribe a few people."

"We owe you big time, Sharon." I say, hugging her tightly. She hugs me back, which makes me smile. What Steve and I asked of her was such a big favor...we could never ever repay her.

"I'll add it to the list, Mrs Rogers. You know, he tried to kill me." She says, motioning her head to Bucky in the bug. He looks very awkward in the tiny back seat. Maybe I should've stolen a bigger car.

"Sorry. I'll add it to the list. They're going to come looking for you." Steve says as I hold his hand. Sharon is definitely out of a job at this point and I doubt she'll be able to find one after this.

"I know." She responds with a smile, looking at the two of us.

"Thank you, Sharon." Steve says as Sharon hugs the both of us. Steve and I carry the gear back to the small car, the heavier stuff in my husband's arms. I put it all in the trunk before climbing in back with Bucky. Sharon drives off just as Steve gets into the car.

"So you two are married? Officially?" Bucky asks, looking at me. I nod, a smile on my face. The blond man in front of me was 100% my husband. All mine, bitches.

"Your brother is going to be so pissed." Sam says from the front seat, which earns him a slap to the back of the head from me. Bucky chuckles, smiling at me.

"I like her Steve." He says with a grin. Steve chuckles as we drive off, looking at me through the rear view mirror.

"Thanks, Buck."

-

We drive the little car all the way to the airport, where we park beside a white van. Steve and Sam get out before Bucky and I push their seats up and climb out. Wanda and Clint get out of the van.

"Cap." Clint calls out, shaking Steve's hand. For once, I was relieved to see Clint. Steve had asked me before hand if it would be okay to call him in and I gave him the complete go ahead. We needed as many people as could get if we were going to take down an army of super soldiers.

"We wouldn't have called if we had any other choice." Steve says as Sam and I stand nearby.

"Hey man, you're doing me a favor. Besides, I have a debt to repay." Clint says, looking at Wanda and then me. I nod, acknowledging him.

"Thanks for having my back." Steve says and Wanda shrugs.

"It was time to get off my ass." Wanda says before looking at me, a smile on her face. There was no more anger between us. There was no point in being anger for what happened between us.

"How about our other recruit?" Steve asks. Clint walks over to the van, opening the sliding door to reveal a sleeping man.

"He's ready to go. Needs a little coffee, but should be good." Clint says, startling Scott Lang and making him wake up. I grin and Sam crosses his arms over his chest. Scott gets up, looking very confused.

"What time zone is this?" Scott asks, getting nudged in our direction by Clint, "Ca-Captain America."

"Mr Lang." Steve says and Scott shakes his hand for an uncomfortable amount of time. The prodigy to Hank Pym looks amazed by the fact he's meeting my husband. God, I love saying that. My husband.