More Encounters

[Y/N] arrived the next day to school and frowned a little. The same two girls that had started accusing her the day of the presentations were at her locker. They were seriously annoying her. Didn't they have anything better to do? Why did they care so much about Hitoshi? It wasn't like she cared much for him. He was the same as everyone else to her. She had no attachments with anybody on this world. It was only her, and the piano.

     Knowing that she could not avoid these girls since they were literally blocking her way to her locker, she went there with reluctance. The two girls put up sneers on their faces when they saw her.

     "Excuse me. You're in my way," [Y/N] told them calmly. They slightly widened their eyes at her, but kept their composure. They wouldn't budge or move out of the way. She sighed. This was such a hassle. Why were they making such a big fool out of themselves just because of jealousy? She never asked for Hitoshi's attention, so why was she the one to blame? Why can't she just live her life with gloom and peace?

     "About time you said something," smirked one of them.

     "You probably thought you were so much better than us. Was that why you wouldn't talk? Stop fucking around," added the other one angrily.

     [Y/N] looked at the both of them. She honestly felt bad for them. They were being so dumb and shallow. They thought they owned the school. They thought they were so cool. They thought others were scared of them. But to bully someone because they think they're better than everyone? They were the cowards here.

     Likes what she did a few weeks ago, she decided to ignore them again. She went to towards them and walked past them. Except, before she could get through them, one of the girls grabbed her and pulled her back. Then they shoved her to the ground.

     "I'm sick of people like you. Didn't we tell you to stop ignoring us?!" the brunette growled. [Y/N] gritted her teeth. They were at the lockers. They were going to attract too much attention. She hated that. She wanted to get out of here as soon as possible.

     She was about to stand up, but suddenly somebody went to jump in. A flash of purple hair ran in between her and the two girls. It was Hitoshi. She felt her face paled. Oh no. This was only going to attract even more attention and possibly make the two girls more jealous of her. Now she really had to get out of here.

     She stared as Hitoshi glared at the two girls intensely. The girls face started blushing and they cowered a little. "What do you think you're doing?" he asked them sharply.

     "I-I'm s-sorry Hitoshi. W-we didn't m-mean any harm," one of them stuttered.

     Hitoshi's eyes stayed angry. [Y/N] bit her lip and glanced at the crowd beginning to form. Now was the time to leave for sure. She stood up quickly and ran out of the locker bay. She heard Hitoshi calling her name, but she didn't look back. She ran until she reached her first class of the day.

     Panting, she looked around the classroom to see no one there. Everybody must've been at the commotion at the lockers. That made her even more frustrated. Why did Hitoshi had to jump in like that? All it did was make the situation worse. Part of why she couldn't live a peaceful, lonely life was because of him. It was why those two dumb, jealous girls attacked her anyway.