40

The time has come....

2 years later

Yoongi got home from his studio and was exhausted. He had to work late because one of his songs got deleted. He was absolutely furious. Let's just say, there is a lot of broken stuff in his office. He shut the door behind him and sighed, setting down his bag and running a hand through his hair.

"Daddy!" The dark haired male squealed, running into Yoongi's arms.

Yoongi smiled and hugged him back tightly. He missed him so much while he was gone. It felt so good to have his favorite person in his arms after such a stressful day.

"Hey kiddo. Shouldn't you be asleep?" Yoongi asked his son while glancing at the clock. The 5 year old looked up at him sheepishly.

"Jaehyung get your ass back in bed- oh hey Yoongi." Jungkook's tone immediately softened when he saw his husband carrying Jaehyung on his hip.

"Hey sweetie." Yoongi leaned in for a sweet kiss.

"Ewww!" Jaehyung screeched, covering his eyes. Yoongi and Jungkook laughed and kissed him on the cheek.

"Oh my God, you still have homework don't you?" Jungkook gasped.

"Mhm." Jaehyung nodded.

"I totally forgot about that dang it." Jungkook groaned.

"It's okay, I can help him." Yoongi shrugged plopping down on the couch and setting Jaehyung down on the floor in front of him. Jungkook got his schoolwork and set it on the coffee table in front of them before taking a seat next to Yoongi.

"Needa pencil Daddy." Jaehyung said, looking up at Yoongi expectantly.

Yoongi reached over and grabbed a random one, setting it down on the table. Jaehyung was about to pick it up but Yoongi took it back.

"What are you doing?" Jungkook asked, giving Yoongi a weird look. Jaehyung turned around and had a confused expression on his face.

"Sorry kid, you can't use this pencil. Here, use this one." Yoongi handed him a different pencil.

"What is wrong with you?" Jungkook asked.

"He can't use this pencil. It's too special." Yoongi scoffed.

"He's your son, stupid. Why is that pencil so special anyway?" Jungkook snapped.

"Are you dumb? Don't you recognize it?" Yoongi asked while raising a brow as he showed the pencil to Jungkook.

Jungkook stared at the pencil for a moment before it clicked.

"Oh my God Bob." Jungkook gasped.

"Yep." Yoongi nodded, putting it back where it belonged.

"Daddy, how come Bob so special?" Jaehyung asked, his doe eyes filled with curiosity.

"Well baby, Bob is very special to me because he is the reason why I met your father." Yoongi said with a smile. Jungkook couldn't help but smile too.

"How you meet him?" Jaehyung asked.

"I'll tell you when you're older." Yoongi chuckled, ruffling the boy's hair.

"Okay Daddy." Jaehyung chirped.

He picked up the pencil and began to start his homework in silence. Jungkook and Yoongi stared at their son fondly. Then their gaze went to each other. They smiled and kissed each other gently. Yoongi felt his heart race as he looked at the two people he loved the most in his life. He was so thankful to have them. Jungkook seemed to be thinking the same thing.

It was everything they could've asked for.

They were complete.

Finally that's over phew.

I'm sorry I am acting so negative about finishing this but rewriting this really frustrated me and I deleted a lot of shit. I am just glad I finally got it done. I feel like this is a lot better than the original, but to be fair, I was younger and it was my first book.

Basically this book used to be 75 chapters long, now it's 40. So, yeah.

I hope this book didn't disappoint anyone and it was worth it.

-Narnia