XVIII

"Excuse me." A voice draws Leah out of her trance. "Do you know who that girl is?" The stranger points to you.

"Oh? (Y/N)? Yeah of course I know the kid." Leah replies to the person. It was n older female who wore business like clothes.

"Is she by any chance from the big music school around here?" The woman asks while her drink sloshes in her cup.

"Oh yes! She's a high school student." Leah steals a glance from the woman behind her as she was facing the opposite way of the bar. "Why do you ask?"

"Oh, I've just seen many music students here and I was wondering if she was one too." The woman says. Leah hums in response and continues to dry some glasses and place them on the shelf in front of her.

The lady behind her drank her drink in one shot and placed down her money for paying and Leah grabbed it.

The woman walked out and saw that your bomber jacket had your school emblem on it. She smiled to herself and continued walking towards her car.

Natural talent eh?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oof. You be looking like a whole meal sis." Ten says to you while whistling.

"Eyes off boi." You do a quick hair flip while posing cringey white girl poses and make him laugh.

"Kidding." He chimes in a sing-song voice.

"Whatever." You roll your eyes and place your legs on top of the desk while checking your phone. Usually, teachers would yell and stuff, but the teachers at your school could care less.

"Ever thought of dying your hair blonde?" May asks you.

You look up at her and shake your head.

"No why?" You take your legs off of the desk and lean forward as she leans back in her chair to talk with you.

"I think you would look hot in blonde hair." She winks and you roll your eyes at her.

"Ew. (Y/N)? Hot?" Yugyeom sits down in a chair by you guys.

"Ew. Yugyeom? Hot?" You mimic him and he continues to mock you as you do the same.

"Okay. That's enough." Sori says while pushing your heads away from each other.

"Owwie." You pout and she apologizes.

"Why do you apologize to her and not to me?!" Yugyeom whines as he felt unjustified.

"Because (Y/N) never acts like this while you always do." She says to him and takes a seat in the desk behind you two.

Yugyeom moved his chair next to hers and slumps down in his seat, a pout visible on his face. You blow a raspberry in his face and he does it back, clearly annoyed.

You laugh at him and speak to him.

"But for real, what color should I dye my hair?" You ask him, trying to lighten his mood. His pout leaves his features and a thoughtful smile graces them instead.