chapter 12

When we got into the club they were a lot of people dancing, drinking and grinding against each other, I knew this was a bad idea and still, I went with them. I know that later Nikolai is going to punish me or maybe fuck me so hard that I can't walk again. I am the one who is going to get it for these two crazy women. We had a couple of shots and by a couple I mean a lot, we were drunk as hell.

"Let's get wasted" Hanna shouted as she chugged down her drink.

"Hey Derrick give me the strongest drink you got in there, three glasses ok," Adriana said and he nodded while dancing to the music.

"Nikolai is going to be so pissed but who cares" I shouted and they chuckled. Derrick gave us our drink and we all drank it at the same time.

"Now, let's go dance" Hanna shouted over the music.

"Yeah let's go," I said as I walk over to the dance floor I began dancing while watching Hanna and Adriana do whatever that they were doing. We were really drunk and I know that we're going to regret this tomorrow but what the heck we're here to have fun. I felt a pair of arms wrapped around my waist and I didn't dare to turn around and push the person off after all I didn't really care.

I could feel the heat that came off his body through my thin dress and his muscular chest pressed against my back. I bit my lip imagining how he would look if I turn around. I began grinding against him and he growled making me want to do it even more. I felt his hand grip my waist as he pressed his boner into my ass and a moan slip from my lips. He nuzzles his head into my neck then inhaled my scent.

I could feel something wet against my neck and I immediately knew it was his tongue. His teeth grazed my neck as he sucked on my sensitive flesh. Things were getting heated between us. His hands were all over my body.

"Ah..." I moaned as I tilted my head to the side giving him more access. He came all the way up to my ear and licked the shell making me shiver.

"Il tuo grande gattino e Papi ti punirà," he said in a deep voice and that voice sounds way too familiar.

(Your in big trouble and Papi is going to punish you)

Nikolai. Fuck I'm dead

"Nikolai" I whispered then turned around to look at Nikolai who was angry but at the same time, his eyes were half hooded. I backed away from him and he walked closer until there was no space between us, I turned my head to the side waiting for him to do something but instead, he took my hand and pulled me out of the club.

"What about Adriana and Hanna?" I asked as he pulled me towards the car.

"Hanna and Adriana are being taken home" he mumbled as we got in.

"Take us home Vladimir," he said and he nodded. "You didn't even know who was behind you and you began grinding against me what if it were someone else?" He asked and I smiled.

"But it wasn't, it was you," I said and he glared at me.

"Look at what you're wearing it's tempting anyone could have approached you" he mumbled and I found it really cute.

"But they didn't" I mumbled, I knew I was only making him angrier but who cares right now I wanted to be punished. He was about to say something but I cut him off by climbing on top of him. I began grinding against him as I kissed his lip and he gently nibbled on my bottom lip. He runs his tongue over my lip then bit it and pulled it with his teeth. My head fell into his neck and I began kissing and sucking on his neck making him groan.

"Um... boss we're here," Vladimir said as he cleared his throat I came off his lap and step out of the car. Quickly walk inside and ran up the stairs and I knocked on Adriana's door. She groaned and I open the door slightly the walked in.

"Wasted" she groans and I giggled.

"I didn't know you guys left," I said and she sat up a bit.

"Yeah, Nikolai, Matteo, and his other men came and pulled us out of the club, and while we were on the way home Hanna was flirting with one of the guardsmen I knew she liked him but she doesn't show it. He brought her back and I know she's going to get fucked" Adriana giggled and I smile and shook my head.

"So how are you and Nikolai? I saw you guys dancing together," she asked.

"He's angry and I'm pretty sure I'm gonna get it," I said and she laughed.

"My dad is going to kill me but what the heck it was worth it" she whispered and I stood up and walk over to her door.

"Goodnight Adriana" I whispered then left the room, I went into Nikolai's room and look around to see if he was there but he wasn't I sighed in relief and walked into the bathroom to freshen up maybe I can sobber up a bit.

I pulled down my dress leaving me in nothing and I step into the tub. I lie down and relaxed, I could feel the warm water all over my body and I closed my eyes for a bit.

A few minutes later I came out of the tub with the towel wrapped around my body, when I step through the door my body pulled up against his.

"You've been a bad girl for disobeying Papi and now it's time for your punishment," he said in a deep voice which made me shiver. He lifts me off the floor and threw me on the bed then he walked over to his drawer and took out two handcuffs and I gulped. He walked over to me and handcuffed both my hands to the bed.
Fuck what is he gonna do

Smh! feel so sorry for her