Chapter 1

// someone stop me please

Izuku had always had a glutinous appetite, at age two he started to eat adult meals, burning through them fast, so fast he burps out steam, his internal temperature was higher than normal and it was guessed that it will only grow as his quirk comes through, Bakugou had thought of him as a weird kid. Even though Izuku had two large boxes of bento he'd still ask for food from Katsuki or any of his other classmates.

And boy did it multiply when he reached the age four. The literal day after his birthday, Izuku came early to day care and hadbate his chair and desk. He was caught in the act of eating the chair next to his. Izuku was rushed to a quirk specialist.

Izuku was fed tons and tons that day, rusted metals, needles, plastic, paper, glass, sand, gravel, dirt, Izuku realized paradise when he realized that everything around him was food. He ate wood, steel, goo, fabrics, hardened paint. And so they also found out that Izuku had a heightened immune system, so strong that he can't catch any sort of sickness.

He also have strengthened jaws and teeth. Uh pretty much his entire oral cavity except for his tongue was strong, 100% solid.

Which means he can eat anything he wants.

They also accidentally found out that Izuku can drink poison and overdose on medicine with no effect, that was slightly traumatising, scary for sure. The doctor sighed and let them off.

Izuku came to school happy the next day.

"You finally got your quirk, Izu?" Katsuki asks, Izuku nods.

"Look at what I can do!" Izuku chirps, he takes out a rock on and crunches on it.

"No way that was paper!" Katsuki goes out, he finds a rock that he thinks is hard enough before handing it to Izuku. Izuku just crunches it like it's candy.

Katsuki blinks, he grabs a rock and bites.

Katsuki had to be sent home early because he broke his baby teeth.

"That's such a cool quirk Izuku, you're like our recycling boy now!" Izuku nods, having just eaten the entire trashcan, it's contents and of course, the trashcan itself.

"Hey Izuku, how do you poop?" Izuku blinks.

"Poop? Oh I.. I don't poop anymore, everything disintegrates as soon as it gets here!" Izuku said, papping his belly, "Uh I guess I poop metal out sometimes, but it's fine! When I chew metal I just vomit it out instead. It's hot and melts when I do that though. It's fine because metal is icky and bitter anyway, if you want something sweet then rocks are a good meal for that!" He chirps.

Everyone takes a rock due to Izuku's advice.

Everyone had to be sent home early because their baby teeth broke.

The next day after, the kids teamed up to get as much rocks as they can, dumping it infront of Izuku.

"Eat it all if you really can!" Katsuki says, smug.

"Sure!"

They all watched in awe as Izuku ate it like he was starving for it, about 4 minutes later the pile of rocks was no more and Izuku sat on the ground.

"...I'm full." He says, before passing out and sleeping.

"...cool."