How did you know

Mr Stone.

This isn't good , I wasn't aware I was biting the inside of my cheek until the taste of blood filled my mouth.He's going to think I've been snooping around, but I wasn't I was with Ana.

"What are you doing in here?" ignoring him was not a good idea so with tiny ounce of courage I had left I spoke.

"Well I- me and- " I took a deep breath to compose myself before I embarrass myself any further.

"I'm so sorry Mr Stone, your mother Lady Stone asked me to watch Anastasia because she waned to play with me ,so we got something to eat, then we played some games and I was counting so she hid then when I found her she ran in here so that's why I'm here, I swear I didn't take anything.Im really sorry" i finally to a breath after that long speech. His facial expressions weren't giving anything.

He just stood there looking at me,the silence was torture ,as much as it scares me I'd rather be shouted at.

He slowly walked towards me , his eyes not leaving mine.He slammed his hands down on the desk causing me to jump and scream at the same time.His smirk grew wider as he slowly pushed the wooden desk towards me.

It was getting closer and closer until I ended up pinned against the wall. The side of the desk was beginning to crush my pelvis , he wasn't going to stop so I tried to push the table back towards him.It obviously wasn't working. It only made his smirk grow wider.When the desk wouldn't move any more he stopped , but his hands still remained on the desk.

And again there was silence.I looked him up and down trying to figure what he was going to do next, but ended up getting distracted by his beauty.He was in a black suit, I figured it must be a vampire thing because that's all they ever wear.His hair was in a perfect quiff ,as weird as it might sound he had really attractive hands.He wore a silver ring on his middle finger.A gold bracelet on his left hand and a gold watch on his right.It was like he was hand crafted by gods, every detail about him was perfect.To his well groomed hair , to the shine on his shoes.What I would do for a man like that ....

"Didn't you're parents ever teach you to mind you're own business?"

"Yeah, but it's not -"

"Did I ask you to speak ?" I shook my head

"This is my house and I don't appreciate people invading my personal space.You're very lucky , it's my sisters fault you're in this situation.Anastasia is sat outside, when I move this desk ,you're going to go outside and continue what you were doing , understood."

"Yes"

"Yes what?"

"Yes Mr Stone" In one quick move the desk was pulled back to its original place and I scrambled out the door.

I grabbed Ana and took her back to her parents.I explained that I was feeling sick ,but missing out the fact that her brother is to blame. Thankfully she agreed to go back .

It was 1:00 pm when ,we reached the the lounge area again.Anastasia insisted I gave her a piggy back ride, she didn't way very much but her constant movement made it hard for me to carry her.

When we arrived she and her parents convinced me to stay and eat with them and the other royal vampires.

I sat down on the end of the table with Ana. As much as I would rather be seated with someone my own age , she was the only company I had and I was grateful for that.

The chefs walked in with our meals, it was tomato soup. It was very surprising to see the most powerful vampires in the world eating tomato soup.

To my amusement Ana was licking the soup from the bowl like an animal.When I questioned her she insisted I tried it. I looked around to make sure no one was looking before I dipped my tongue into the bowl.