Dinner troubles

I tried to breathe in and out slowly, relaxing myself and slowing down my heart rate. Why am I feeling like this? I think I'm sick. I sighed and walked myself over to the infirmary after spending some time to make that decision.

Checked myself in and plopped myself onto the bed. I don't know why I had such a big reaction. Playing back the scene now, I felt like I overreacted. Then came those feelings. My heart beat increased dramatically, I thought I was going to die.

Would it really kill if Sasuke and Sakura got back together? The thought of them holding hands and kissing, whatever Sasuke did to me, he would do it to her. The image of them together made my heart hurt.

But if they are happy together... who am I to stop them?

Love hurts, eventually and inevitably.
It's just a matter of sooner or later.

I can't protect Sakura or Kiba from Love, even if I know it will hurt them..

I snapped myself out of the toxic train of thoughts before texting Kiba and Sakura that I felt ill. After I was done replying their concerns, I began Googling for answers. But none of the illnesses made sense or matched up to what I was feeling. Kiba and Sakura came running into the infirmary. "Are you okay? We came as soon as class was over." Kiba touched my forehead to check my temperature. He shook his head, "You don't have a fever though. Are you in pain?"

"No. But my heart was beating so fast, and my palms were getting sweaty. I started to stutter and I don't know.. panic?" I tried to explain my symptoms to them.

"Sounds like you had a panic attack." Kiba tried to diagnose it. Sakura patted me on my head, "Try to get some rest. Don't think too much."
I nodded as they left me for their next class. They said they will check in on me again after. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. Trying to fall asleep. But everytime that asshole's face keep popping up in my head and the image of him... those feelings will reoccur again.

I frustratedly got up, why is Sasuke Uchiha making me so nervous? I'm not afraid of him, in fact if him and I brawled, I would win!
Definitely!

I tried to quiet down my mind. But ended up tossing and turning. Kiba and Sakura came to check in on me 3 other times before school was over. They wanted to hang out, but I decided I just needed some alone time.

I arrived home, shutting the door behind me. I sighed. Many hours passed since the first "attack" but I couldn't find a solution for it.
"Naruto, I cut up some fruits. Come and have some." Itachi offered. Just then, the realisation of me living with the Uchihas slapped me right in the face.

Crap! I would be seeing Sasuke. He could be the death of me. Literally! I declined and quickly ran up the steps without having any time wasted. Sasuke could be home any moment now.

It was dinner time and I continued to lock myself in my room. I opened up my cupboard full of my favourite instant cup ramen and boiled up some water. I continued to do my homework while I waited for the water to boil. Then I heard knocks on the door that made me scared. "W-who is it?" I asked.

"It's me. I just wanted to check on you. You ran out of class and I haven't seen you since. Are you unwell?" Sasuke's voice was muffled by the door.
My eyes widen and my heart began to race again. I bit my lips and started to freak out. "Um, I'm just a little unwell. I'm resting now. Talk later." I quickly shut him out, not wanting to hear his voice anymore.

"No. You can rest later. Now, you must eat."

"Yeah, I will. I'll cook instant ramen!"

"That's not good for you. Especially when you're sick."

"It's fine, I'm really tired so I'm going to bed now. Goodnight."

"I'm coming in." The sound of keys jiggled and soon, my door was unlocked. The door swung open and he caught me at my desk, on my computer with a cup of uncooked noodles by my side.
"H-hey! You can't just barge into my room like this!" I got up, flustered as soon as I caught a glimpse of him.
"This is my house." He retorted, he tried to grab my arm to drag me downstairs but I moved away before he could get any closer.
"If I knew you would do this, I wouldn't have agreed to move in!" I continued backing away from the younger Uchiha as he continued to approach me.

"Too late." He smirked, as he tried to hold me again.
"Alright, alright! I'll go! I'll go! Just d-don't touch me!" I surrendered, as I swooped around him, avoiding physical contact at all cost.

God damn Uchiha! Why is he being so nice to me?! I bet it's all for Sakura! You want me to brag to her about how much you changed?! Fat hope, asshole!

Silence filled the air as the Uchiha brothers and I ate our dinner.
"Here, Naruto, eat more vegetables." Sasuke broke the quietness and scooped some veggies onto my plate. "Oh, now you're nice to me.." I rolled my eyes.
Sasuke stared at me all confused again. "What's up with you today?"

"No, what's up with you today?!" I childishly returned his veggies he offered to me.

"All I did was ask you to eat more vegetables because you're unwell." He looked at the veggies I returned, perplexed. I didn't say a word. Just continued eating my dinner.
I didn't know what to say again as I caught myself overreacting again.

Why am I being so sensitive to Sasuke Uchiha?

"Be good, Naruto. Eat more vegetables." Itachi gave me some them onto my plate again. I nodded and thank him.

Sasuke was extremely confused as he stared at me wide eyed as he just did the same thing but got a lashing instead.

I washed up with Itachi as Sasuke went out to throw the trash. "Are you okay, Naruto? Did you have a big fight with Sasuke?"

"Well.. not really." I halted washing dishes, I couldnt explain it. I still had no idea why I'm feeling so overwhelmed by Sasuke Uchiha.

I knew that I was overreacting to every little thing he did and say..
But why?