Entry #69 (12/08/18) Yannie kun serye

12-08-18

Dear Future-self,

Belated Happy Birthday!

Yesterday was super fun. Thank you Lord for all the blessings we received. If it were not for that, we would have no money to celebrate my birthday. I was not really expecting anything grand. But I was really happy because of the people who remembered and took their time to greet me.

Pero wala gyud mi greet si crush. Hahaha. Ok ra. Nag chat mi pero kariyo ra kaau. At least mi greet si Lola. Mas ma disappoint pa cguro if si Lola ang wala mi greet nko.

Actually, di naman jd nako crush si dc. Wala lng jod koy lingaw, mao ako cya binuangan ug tawag ug crush. Kabalo gd ko wa cya ning angay nko. Dzuuh. Di biya ko manhid. Bahala gud cya hahaha.
Basta kay tawagon nko cyag crush hahaha.

I think I just loved the thought of loving him, but do not really love him for who he is. I am afraid that I am not capable of being in love. Yes. I get attracted to guys. Have short-term and long-term infatuations. But these are just mere infatuations.

For certain I do love Lola. But NOT IN A ROMANTIC WAY. I just got confused of what I was feeling for him back then. Which is probably why I got infatuated.

Among all the guys that I knew, he is the only straight guy that I am really comfortable to be with which is not related to me by blood. We have so many similarities, and things that we could both relate with. I like taking care of him in little ways that I could. Like reminding him of important things (especially during seminars). But then, I don't feel anything special for him. I love him as I would love my brothers. We may not be related by blood, but to me, he is like family. All of my Pharmates are. Which is why I love pharmacy so much. The friends I met during college days are for keeps.

Speaking of Pharmily, I hope and pray to God that whatever is the outcome for Kuya Bordios' wife who has Cancer, makaya ra unta nila. I hope that the Lord will help him through all the hardships and struggles that his family is in. And hopefully, the Lord will ease the pain not only of his wife, but also those who are fighting the battle with her.

And to you dear self, please take care of your health. I hope maayo na akoa samad, arn pwede na matahi ug balik. And I also hope nga mka recover nko arn mka balik nko ug work.

Love,
Present-self (22 yrs old self)