Grieving

"Come on dad,lets go to the ice cream shop"my ten-year-old self as I ran to the light pole.Without hesitating I ran across the street,and that's when I car coming at me.

"No!"I yelled screaming hoping that I won't get hurt.Thats when I felt someone threw me to the end of the road.
.
.
.
.
CRASH!!

As I heard the vehicle hit something and when I opened my eye I saw my.... dad!
"DAD!"I cried out loud and ran to him,while the driver from the truck come out and started calling the ambulance.

"Dad stay with me and mom,don't play a dumb joke dad"my tears started pouring down as I talked to him "hey sweetheart"as he paused for a moment "don't be sad you have so much to live for,that's why u deserve to live...and I love you"after he said that he raised his hand to my cheek "goodbye princess tell you mom I love her".

The word 'Dad' is the last thing I said to him before the ambulance came and took him.
"W-Where is T-the emergency p-phone"I scrabble through my backpack and found it. After I turned it on I called my mother and she answered before I could blink.

"What's wrong sweetheart"my mother asked me though the phone "M-mom"I couldn't control my tears and cried to my mother through the phone "Mom,Dad got hit by a car and he is gonna die" then the other side went silent. "...sweetheart where is are you.."I pulled the phone way my face and looked around the area "I'm near the ice cream please and the store that sells makeup".

"Ok I'm on my way"she hang up on me and I ran to the close person and asked them where is the closest hospital,and with luck it was 2 miles away which wasn't much by car. With that my mom came "get in the car" I nodded and got inside and we drove to the hospital.

Once we arrive my mom told me to say seat until she came back from the front office.After five minutes my mom came and told me to follow her.Once we reached my dad room,534,we saw a lot of needles,tubes,cords on him. At this point,my mother and I mourn until the doctors came that's when we relaxed a bit.

"I'm so sorry miss....but we lost him a few minutes ago"after he said that nurses took him off the medicinal stuff and started to cover his body. After hearing that I dropped to my knees and cried until I fell asleep. The only thing I could give dad was this necklace

 The only thing I could give dad was this necklace

Why did you have to leave dad...

_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_
So how was this book? This barely the first chapter so the boys won't come out not until the next or following chapter 😉
Anyway if u like it vote,comments,and share