Chapter 27

Jungkook watches Taehyung silently, his expression was blank, eyes looking down at his hands in his lap, fingers twisting and playing with the silver thin bracelet; although his face was expressionless, he seemed nervous and hesitant “Tae”

The man looked up meeting his eyes, he take a deep breath biting his lip “Yeah sorry I wandered around”

Jungkook scoot closer catching Taehyung’s hand in his, he gazed deep into the brown orbs saying “I didn’t make a good calls lately, i said a lot of stupid things to you I know I shouldn’t have said it; I’m sorry for what I said to you about Joonmyun, I know it wasn’t my place to scold you or anything, it’s just I got jealous__”

“Yeah about that” Taehyung interrupted him taking in a deep breath “I need you to stop that”

“That??”

“Being jealous over everything and everyone” Taehyung murmur blankly

“WHAT?” Jungkook reel back, already tensing as he open his mouth to protest furiously

“You don’t have to, if you want me to trust you, you should do the same” Taehyung say before the younger utter any word “It’s childish and useless because you already know that I only love you”

Jungkook’s face soften immediately, breathing out softly, he pout a little ducking his head down “I know”

“Then you don’t have to get angry and worked out every time you see me with someone” Taehyung couldn’t help but smile at that

“You noticed?” Jungkook murmur blushing “I can’t help it, I trust you but__”

“But what?”

“I don’t trust people with you” Jungkook pout more glancing up at him

Taehyung huff a disbelieving laugh gaping at the younger “What do you take me for huh? Am I this helpless to you? I can take care of myself”

“I know, I know” Jungkook wave his hands in panic, taking a deep breath and trying to compose himself “I’m__ I__ I I’m sorry, I say lots of stupid things when I’m jealous, I’m sorry for what I said before” He blink when Taehyung raises a brow up, pouting he mumble “About Joonmyun, I didn’t mean to be that rude_”

“__ is the right word”

Jungkook blushes ducking his head down “Sorry, I was so angry and so jealous, I didn’t even think about what I was saying, I didn’t have the right__” He take a deep breath gritting his teeth “Even if you__” He purses his lips tightly, jaw clench in anger

“If I what Jungkook?” Taehyung’s expression soften scooting closer to the younger

“I can’t say it” Jungkook gritted “, thinking about it make my blood boil with anger, I don’t want to even imagine you with someone else, I hate it ok? I know I don’t have the right to control you or your personal life but I REALLY hate it, hate another man touching you, HATE THAT__”

“You silly er” Taehyung coo, leaning to hug him burying his face into the other neck “How can I be with anyone else when I love you you ”

“Really? You didn’t__??” Jungkook squeaks wrapping his arms around the other securely

Taehyung giggle nodding against his neck “You assumed things too fast without hearing the whole story, you’re so stupid”

“You can’t blame me, he almost said it to the whole world, that er lied__”

“Jungkook” Taehyung pulled away shaking his head with a sharp look “I don’t know what was he thinking but I don’t think he wanted harm from it, he’s just__”