☆ the starry eyed boy ☆

dominik sadoch ☆ draco malfoy

"the heir of slytherin. even if it hadn't been him, it seems to be a fitting title for draco, with his aristocratic features and his silver hair and cunning silver eyes."

From the moment he was born, Draco Malfoy knew that his single role in life was to be a rich, spoiled piece of shit.

He lives a pampered life, filled with rich foods and gifts and indulgences. He spends his days lounging in the sun and spends his nights stargazing. There's no possible life better, he decides, than living at the top of the social ladder. He swaggers into Hogwarts with unmatched confidence. The Sorting Hat places him into Slytherin without a moment of hesitation, and Draco loves it. He's a Malfoy, the heir to one of the wealthiest pureblood families in Britain. He already has his Hogwarts career outlined in his head. He'd breeze through school with relatively high grades, loads of connections, and loads of girls. He had everything going for him. What could possibly go wrong?

A pesky shithead of a Gryffindor named Harry Potter, that's what.

Harry Potter singlehandedly shatters every single trait of security Draco has. His father's a verbally abusive git and is as corrupt as they come, his mother is controlling yet sickly, his family is associated with dark magic, his sense of superiority is supposedly misplaced, he apparently resembles a pointed-nosed ferret—Draco's life all but falls apart, and it's all because he attends Hogwarts.

Harry Potter ruins his old life, but unknowingly gives him a new one.

Draco spends his days stuck inside the Hogwarts castle, daydreaming about independence. He fantasizes about adventures, about becoming the cunning hero that sweeps girls off of their feet. He barely stargazes because his dormitory is stuck in the dungeons. He sneaks out to the astronomy tower when he can to look at the stars, but they become more than just flecks of light in the dark now. The stars are little beacons, winking down at him and beckoning him to join them. He still wishes he could.

a note from startreatment;
hiiii i love tom felton and its very obvious that yall do too and ive been trying to brush this off but i cannot stop thinking it whenever i try to write and i havent written anything remotely good in days so i just wanna get this off my chest
can you guys keep the fancast slander to urself i got the message after the first three "no lol" comments and YOU CAN STILL IMAGINE TOM WHEN YOU READ but please stop criticizing a fancast when it was smt i did to help with me write bc it makes me feel like literal shit dhejdj
sorry 2 b dramatic im still very grateful yall are reading at all i just feel rlly bad bc i have not written anything im happy with in days 😔😔😔