Plots

After he proposed to me we all went to the grill to celebrate, I have officially disowned my family seeing as Elena hates me and Jeremy has sided with the bitch.

Walking in to the grill I glance down at my hand and look at the ring on my finger and I instantly smile and look back up to be fiancé.

We all sit in a booth together and I cuddle against Kol.

"Welcome to the family love, now let's celebrate" Klaus says holding up a glass of bourbon. I just smile and take in the moment.

But my happy moment is soon ruined by the Scooby gang entering the grill. Elena glares at me and as she dose so she seems to notice my ring.

Elena comes storming over to me with her minions and toys blindly following.
"Are you serious Karina, your engaged to the maniac. How could you, him and his family have ruined my life."

Standing up as I feel the anger build inside of me.
"Who the fuck do you think you are to dictate my life. You have hated me from the second you were born, you single handily ruined my life ten times over and now you've dragged the last person I had over to your side. If you ever disrespect my family again will tear your spine from your back and choke you with it" I scream in her face before taking a deep breath and sitting back down.

"You know what Karina I'm done trying to be your sister, your nothing but a whore who is going to get killed for trusting these monsters" she spits

"Elena if anyone in this room is a whore it's you darling, at least I'm not the one stringing along two love sick puppies not long after breaking poor Matty blue's heart. And they may be monsters Elena but being a monster is so much more fun, I mean don't you get bored always trying to be a goody goody. Now I will warn you again, if you so much as breath near me again I will kill you as slowly and painfuly as possible." I say with a sweet smile on my face. Grabbing kol's hand we all leave and head back home.

Elena's POV

All of us were sitting down in the boarding house

"We need to kill Kol, we need to get my sister away from him" I say
"Elena why can't you accept she is happy for once" Jeremy asks
"Because she is nothing but a spoiled brat that doesn't deserve happiness, now can we get back to killing Kol?" I question tierd it hearing about Karina.