Part Three. Chapter Eleven. Alex

Author's note; 18+

I found out the most amazing thing this morning; Eric's eyes are green.  And not a yellowish green, but a vivid, fresh green, like grass after a spring shower.  Verdant and strong. 

I woke up to daylight and the sound of the toilet being flushed.  I could feel the remnant heat of Michael's body in the mattress before me and the smooth, taut skin of Eric plastered against my back, his arm snaked about my waist.  I also realised that we were very much naked and his hardened length was flush between the globes of my bum.  Being very aware of those small facts and the memory of the overwhelming, physical worship my body had experienced the night before, my temperature began to rise rapidly, as did my manhood.

A shadow fell over us and my eyes flickered upward to notice Michael hovering over us with a slightly amused smirk upon his face.  He was also very naked and his thick member standing proudly before me.  I swallowed the lump in my throat, wondering if I should be very excited or very afraid of the beast before me.  "Can you now understand what you do to us, sweetheart?" I heard Eric purr into my ear as he pressed his penis against me as if I didn't already know it was there.  A longing moan spilled from my lips before I could prevent it.

"Sadly," Michael said as he cupped himself with a sigh, "as much as I would like to relieve myself within your body," I shivered instantly as the words were spoken, "you need to be able to stand if you are working today."

Eric suckled my neck as Michael spoke, before adding; "Spoilsport."

"Let Alex go," Michael commanded softly and Eric grumbled as he moved away from me.  I had to prevent myself from trying to grab him back, my body fully sensitised and needy.  But Michael was right, I had a shift at the hospital and couldn't lie in bed all day in between these two gorgeous specimens.  "Go take a shower.  I'll make some coffee."

I swung my legs out of bed with a yawn and headed to the bathroom to turn on the shower. Naturally, the sound of the water running had me attempting to deal with a bladder issue; I had forgotten how difficult it was to deal with internal plumbing when physically aroused. Having tackled that, I turned to get into the shower, only to yelp in surprise. A naked, grinning Eric was standing before me, his eyes practically devouring me. I felt my member pulse as did my heart as I stood, unable to move.

"Weren't you supposed to be taking a shower?" He teased and took my wrists into his hand and lead me beneath the spray. I followed without resistance, only to be pressed against the tiles by his firm body. I groaned, completely unable to do anything but submit to his dominance. His mouth fell over mine and he lead the dance of our lips and tongues, pressing me deeply into this kiss until my mind fell utterly blank. His member rubbed against mine and I whimpered as the pleasure cut through me.

I succumbed to the temptation immediately, rutting against him as his fingers stroked down my back and around my buttocks. His fingers quickly sought their prize and dived into me, the slight burn doing little to distract me as I continued to rock against him, chasing an elusive peak. His tongue mimicked our movements, thrusting into my mouth as his fingers slipped in and out of my arse and as I moved against him. Again, I felt him press against something within my inner walls that caused the pleasure to spike.

"Right there," I managed to gasp.

"Oh, do you like that?" He asked, purring deeply as he touched it again. "Do you like me touching you there?"

"Yes," I groaned, stretching the word out for a couple of seconds as he pressed and stroked that tiny spot inside me. My rutting increased in pace, I was hardly coherent as I stood upon the precipice of my orgasm. "Eric," I cried out almost pleadingly, not knowing how to push myself that tiny step forward and gain release.