10

Sean's POV.

I took my lips away from hers and smiled. We stared at each other then I heard coughs. I ignore them but then I hear more. I look around and see a girl with curly brown hair coughing and struggling to get up the steps.

Fuck, that's kaycee.

I walk a little closer. I hear Tate call my name but I ignore it. I see her fall and she starts shaking. She keeps shaking and I run through the water to her. "FUCK! Shes having a fucking seizure!" I shout and everyone who heard looked at me. I lift her body a bit to flat ground and rolled her to her side.

I start to panic. "C'mon kayc. Don't do this to me" I say and she's still shaking. A couple seconds later she slows down the comes into an immediate stop. I look at her and she slowly opens her eyes. She sits up wobbling a bit and looks at me.

"Sean? What are yo-." She starts before she passes out. She falls backwards but I catch her head and torso before it falls to the ground. I pick her up and look around. I see Tahani and I look at her and she already knows what I'm gonna ask.

She walks into the house and I follow. "Sean!" I hear someone shout and I look behind me. "Where are you going?" Tate asks me and I look back at Tahani. "I'm just gonna put kaycee in her bed" I say and she nods. "Meet me by the pool after" she says and I nod. She walks away and I look back at Tahani and she rolls her eyes.

She keeps walking and I sigh. "I've been watching you Tahani. Why are you rolling your eyes and me all the time." I say and she sighs going into a room. I place kaycee on the bed and I look at Tahani. "Why are you with Tate?" She asks and I sigh.

"Why is everyone asking that" I say and she gives me a sarcastic look. "Sean, the love of your life, is right I front of you. Laying on that bed. Why can't you see that?" She says and I chuckle. "Tahani, you don't know what's going on" I say sighing and sighing on the bed.

"Yes, yes I do." She says and I chuckle again. "No Tahani you don't. You don't know what happe-." But she cuts me off. "I know what happened. 3 years ago. You and kaycee. Utterly in love. But in secret" she says and I widen my eyes. "She told you.." I say and she nods sitting next to me.

"She told me today. When she ran upstairs I went after her remember? She was crying" she says and I look at her. "Why?" I ask and she slaps me on the head. "What do you think dumbass. She starts crying because her hair is ruined and she starts talking about your past with her? oKaY" She says sarcastically and I sigh.

"She said it was a good idea" I say and she looks at me. "It was your idea?!" She shouts and I nod. "Sean Dumb little piece of old Charles ugly jack ass shit Lew!" She shouts and I chuckle. "It's not funny. You lost her. Because of your fucking career!" She says and I stand up.

"No! I did it for her! I wasn't gonna be in the way of her career. She's worked so hard for it, I'm not gonna ruin that!" I shout and she rolls her eyes. "She doesn't even care about her career anymore! She wants you Sean! That's all she wants!" She shouts and walk around.

"Well I don't want her!" I shout. I lied. I did want her. With everything I had. But I had to lie to save kaycee. I see kaycee get up and look at me with tears eyes. She stands and goes to her desk. She pulls something out and throws it to the floor. "YOU NEVER DID LOVE ME." She shouts before running off. "Dipshit" Tahani mumbles before leaving.

The bracelet

The bracelet. I gave it to her 3 years ago. When we broke up. "Remember that I would always, love and want you. No matter what. Even when we're with new people, you'll always be mine" I say as i repeat the exact same thing a said to her.

I bend down to pick it up off the floor and cry. I slip it into my back pocket and went around the house. I look in every room I pass through, and still no kaycee. But then I hear screams.

The screams that you make when your scared for your life.

Kaycee POV

I run out of the room and start crying. I go to the furthest bedroom in the house and cry. I hear someone come and I look up. I start to get up and I tried to walk past but he blocked me. "Ohhhh I tolddd youuu I wouldddd have youuuu laterrrr" Gabe says getting a grip on my Arm. "Let go of me" I say sternly and he chuckles.

He does a swift movement and hold my against his chest and presses his hand over my mouth. I scream but no one would hear. He drags me into the bedroom and closes the door. As soon as he let's go of me, I scream. Scream to the top of my lungs. He stuffs something in my mouth and pushes me on the bed.

I try to get up but he blocks my arms and body from moving. His hovering over me as he leans closer. He takes the thing out of my mouth and kisses me. But I don't kiss back. "Kiss back kayc, or you want me to do more." He says and I spit in his face. "Never in a million years jerk" I say. He shrugs and forces my mouth open. He puts a powder in my mouth and I try to scream but I choke on the powder.

Once I felt it all in my system, my vision started to get blurry. My body felt week. I couldn't move it. As I felt him take my swimsuit top off, the only thing moving in my body was the tear that rolled down my cheek.

His hands sliding down my waist to my underwear. Slipping it off. As he starts touching me, in areas in ways I've only let one person do, more tears start forming. I hear his pants come off and I close my eyes. Please, don't do this to me.

Just as I felt him press against it, the door bursts open. He pushes Gabe off and I hear punches and struggling. But my body can't take it anymore. I barely see anything. My eyes closing and opening trying to regain vision.

Next thing I know is that I'm in someone's arms and they're telling me something. But I can't understand. Barley even hear them. The place me on a bed and sit down next to me. They put some clothes on me, and they start to hug and comfort me. Saying things, but they're all so sloppy and slow.

As they hug me and felt their lips press against my forehead, I already know who it is.

Why did Sean have to be the one who saved me when I'm supposed to be angry at him?

Y'all I'm sorry if I scared the crap out of you but eh.