📃: CVII

🖋

🖋

She was tapping her pen on the wooden desk repeatedly. It's been a week since the horrible Chuseok holidays were over. And guess what? No Namjoon could even be seen attending his classes. It seemed like the boy took a week of leave. But, why?

She tried to message him but didn't get a single reply. Every single day keep passing just like that, with her staring at his empty seat, until her engagement day getting closer. Even Mrs. Park even already booked a restaurant for the special day.

She started to think, maybe she just had to accept her fate. Namjoon wasn't even interested with her. He didn't call, he didn't text. Why would she dream of him anyway? There was no way a charming person with lots of talent like Namjoon would land his eyes on a potato looking girl like her.

She remembered how she had kissed Namjoon on the lips back then in Daegu. She felt extremely embarrassed and regretted all of her stupid action. Namjoon must be think she was some kind of desperate loner, right?

She sighed and rested her head on top of her hands. She heard another deep sigh coming from the boy who sat beside him.

It was Jimin who kept huffing and puffing his cheeks.

"Mom wants us to come to the mall later." He sighed out.

The girl just nodded her head not answering him.

Jimin shook her shoulder lightly. "We should tell our parents to stop this stupid plan. I know you didn't want this." Jimin faintly said.

I raised my head and shook it a little. "We've been agreeing on this, Jimin. You know the consequences if we deny this deal again. Your mom will send you to abroad again and my parents will be in a huge trouble regarding that contract as well."

"Besides... Namjoon seemed to hate me." She pouted her lips.

"He is an idiot." Jimin blurted out.

He should have put an effort. Fucking dumbass. He gone and let everything happened just like that. Jimin hated the taller's gut. Can't blame him though.

Jimin caressed her hair carefully. "Jimin... I liked him a lot." Jimin hummed.

"I know.." he cooed.

"I wish I can be as pretty as my sister." She mumbled. Jimin just stared at her with a 'What the fuck face'.

"You're the cutest girl I ever met in my entire life! How could you said that to yourself?!" Jimin gasped.

"That's what everyone said to me. When you were in America, they also told me that, I was worthless, I'm ugly, I should have die. Maybe I should have die, huh?" Jimin slammed his fist on top of the desk, thankfully there weren't much student in class.

"Fuck those asshole who said that to you! God! I wish I never left you alone! I should have just rebel my stupid mom wishes!" Jimin run his hands over his hair furiously. The girl just chuckled.