Irresistible

Y/n's eyes widens as she stares at many males and females wondering around the small town like place, carefree, seeming to be living there to the fullest.

"Ya like this place, my lady?" Taehyung grins proudly, hands placed over his hips as he stare at the place like he was the creator.

Y/n nods, in awe, mouth parted as she starts to amble towards the town in full curiousness.

The male smirks and follows behind her.

"If you do not mind me questioning, what brought your presence here?"

Y/n blinks out of her daze, stepping in the town as she peeks around everything. "The waves."

Taehyung sighs, pursing his lips. "Of course, what else!"

Y/n nods, disregarding his sarcastic words as she continues to walk further inside in awe.

Who could have thought that a whole established town can be found behind an abundant forest. 

"This place is huge." She speaks, picking up an almond that was placed for samples outside a street shop and popping it inside his mouth.

Taehyung hums, imitating her actions, however, his sample consisted of whole fisted almonds. "It is called the heart of Korea for a reason."

Y/n furrow his brows and turn to him. "Then why is this place hidden? It should be out there for the people to admire."

Taehyung smiles, stepping closer to her. "A heart should always be hidden. If it is attacked, it can stop beating and kill everything."

Y/n holds her breath, staring at his face that is close to hers.

She only breaths out when the male smiles and steps away from her.

He starts to walk away and she hurriedly turns to him. "Wait! Then how do you know this place?"

"This island only leads those here who it has choosen itself. You and i are also one of them." The male explains, walking, all the while feeling the female following after him.

'But someone else lead me here...'

She runs up to him, deciding not to tell him about how exactly she has got here.

"How long have you been here?" She questions, her hands fisting up her dress as she tries to pick up his long strides.

"Long enough to know where the treasure is hidden." He mumbles, the smile not leaving his lips one bit.

He stops in his track and turns his head around when he feels the female halting her steps.

He raise his brows in amusement when he reads the confusion written all over her face. "Do not worry yourself. It is nothing important."

Y/n drops her shoulders. "How will i go around here? I am not even familiar with this place."

"Oh ya!" The male speaks out. "Do not be concerned. You have me." He grins.

The female just stares at him, her gaze not even a slightest close to trust for him.

Her expression makes him narrow his eyes at her, betrayal plastered all over his face. "I am the first individual you met. You have to trust me more than anyone here."

"Look!" She avoids his gaze. "I have not experienced good happenings these past few days. All i need is a safe shelter over me." She gives up, feeling even ashamed to be asking for help.

The male purse his lips, nodding. "You will be safe with me. I have the best place."

-

Y/n's teeth grinds as she glares at Taehyung in annoyance, her figure hidden away in the far corner from everyone's notice.

The male was standing away from her, two skinny females accompanying his sides and they openly flirt with each other.

Drunk people surrounded her, gulping down their rums in big gulps while not even caring about their wellbeing.

That bastard has brought her to a rum place that was obviously not a legal registered area.

Taehyung catches her eyes and he grins at her, immediately shrinking back when he almost felt the hot lava like heat thrown his way.

Y/n watch as he bids both the females goodbyes before ambling her way.

She narrows her eyes further and cross her arms over her chest, her foot patting the ground as she waits for him to walk over to her.

"How ya like this place?" He grins and Y/n feels her eye twitch.

"Very much. This place will be a great area to grave your body." She spits and he flinch.

"Why so jealous? Those ravishing women mean nothing to me."

"I am going to hit you between your leg so hard, you will stay childless all your life."

The male scrunch his face, his hands cupping his precious between his legs. "Who would have thought that a fragile woman like you is this violent."

Y/n rolls her eyes. "Please get me out here. I do not like this even the slightest bit."

The male straightens his back. "I guess you do not like this place like i thought you would. I have to take you somewhere.." He suddenly steps closer to her. "Magical."

She flinch back, her back hitting the wall and she stares at Taehyung with wide eyes.

"What is with you suddenly stepping in my space?"

Taehyung pulls away slightly and smirks. "What is with you looking so irresistible all the time?"

Y/n scrunch her nose. "I was not joking when i said i will hit you somewhere."

"Okay." The male speaks, stepping away from her for his own good.

Y/n scoffs, pulling her back away from the wall. "Where are you taking me?"

"Like i said." The male turns around and looks over his shoulder. "Somewhere magical."

He starts to walk away and the female hurriedly picks her pace behind him.

"It better be safe."

The male smirks. "Oh it is!"

'Especially for you.'

-----------------------

Two updates in one week. I'm a proud mama.

Leave your thoughts about Kim Taehyung here. Let me know what you think about his character.

Leave some love in your way too.

💜