Guard

Before he even opened his eyes, he registered panicked voices in the background, but all of that seemed far away as the dull ache in his head returned. His body was burning up and he knew, judging by the excessive pain, that his heat was in full swing.

"What do we do?"

"Maybe get Jin to stay with him?"

"I cant! I'm busy dealing with pack issues today."

"God this is so inconvenient."

Inconvenient. He was such a nuisance, they had been kind enough to let him in and here he was making them worry and rearrange their schedules.

He didn't quite realise just how many people were in the room with him before the scents hit his nose. Panic washed over him in waves at the thought of being so vulnerable with so many people infront of him. Now he knew what he needed, but he wouldn't give into his body so easily like he had done last time. His heat isn't an excuse for an alpha to treat them as they please and to hurt him. Jimin found himself getting more worked up as the scents began to suffocate him, he couldn't breathe and already this heat was turning out to be a nightmare.

"D-dont touch me I don't w-want it." He cried, unaware that it was only his friends.

"Jiminie, it's Jin." Jimin opened his eyes to see Jin sit on the bed beside him, and reach out to move his sweaty bangs off his head. "I'm not going to hurt you sweetie, we won't touch you if you don't want it." Jimin slightly relaxed at this, but the pain was worsening and he knew that he would soon be giving into his inner omegas wishes, that's why they needed to leave, right now.

"Sunshine." He knew that voice. Yoongi, an alpha!!! Exactly what he needs- no! He needs to get Yoongi away he doesn't want to be touched. "It's alright we aren't going to-"

"No! S-stay away f-from me!"

If Jimin happened to be coherent, he would have seen Yoongi's expression change to that of a sad one, one that was completely upset that the omegas perception of alphas had got in the way of the friendship and trust they had built. Although Yoongi knew that previous experiences had corrupted Jimin to the point of hating alphas, he couldn't help but feel angry that the omega thought he would do such a thing, he should know that Yoongi is not like that and would never hurt him. He was ripped out of his thoughts by a loud whine that had him snapping his head round to the omega.

Jungkook had already left the den, although he was mated, he was still a young alpha that had a difficult time controlling himself. Yoongi had a bit more self control, but that didn't mean it wasn't incredibly hard to stand still with the intoxicating scent of an omega in heat attacking his nose.

"Alpha." Uh oh.

Yoongis eyes briefly flashed red as he emitted a low growl from deep down. He didn't get time to process anything before he felt the heavy weight of Jins hands pushing him out of the den, obviously trying to avoid Yoongi starting anything with the desperate omega.

"Get out Yoongi. Now!" He was pushing but Yoongi wouldn't budge, he felt a deep connection to Jimin and just wanted to make sure he was okay, nothing else.

"Look at you! You're growling. You're going to do something you regret if you don't get out now. I mean it." Noticing Jins harsh and serious tone, Yoongi reluctantly turned around and headed outside to where he could finally breathe properly. God knows how long he waited there, he remained seated throughout Taehyung and Hobi leaving, throughout them coming back with some heat equipment, throughout Jins runs back and forth for food. They all gave Yoongi a sympathetic, knowing look as they passed by, almost as if they were sorry and they knew how badly it hurt him to stay outside whilst his omega was in pain.

If Yoongi spent as much time as possible guarding the omegas den, even overnight, then no one needed to know.

Sorry for the short chapter but there's a longer one coming later!