Chapter 1 {A New Beginning}

~Third Person P.O.V~

"Yes, school's finally over!" Cheered an excited brunette. A lively and bright smile was plastered upon her face.

"Oi, shut up. You're being too loud, Keon." Kathryn groaned, rubbing her temple to ease the growing headaches that constantly appeared when dealing with such people. In fact, her head did hurt recently and the loud noises didn't help one bit.

Keon looked at her friend with arms crossed and a pout. "What? Is it wrong to be happy?" She said as she scrunched her nose. The girl had looked like a pouting child.

"Seriously, there's no point in celebrating when we still have school tomorrow," Yumi stated blankly. The girl didn't find what the hype was about and she just focused on her book. Reading is better than dealing with reality.

The brunette groaned at the raven-haired girl's statement. "But still! Hey, Iris back me up here—" Keon turned around to expect to see the girl but only to see an empty space. "Huh?! Where the hell did she go?!"

"Oh, she already left." Erina who was just about to leave the class, answered. "Ah, I gotta give these documents to Mrs Rowena. Bye, guys." The girl waved farewell before quickly leaving. Her friends replied back with their own call of farewell.

"And now I need to go or I'll be late to tutor Lisa," Kathryn sighed before rushing out as well. "See you lot tomorrow," she hastily bid goodbye as she leaves.

Their classroom was nearly empty as most students had already left to their own businesses or homes. "Well now, what do we do?" Keon whined. She did see the need to rush back home and she was hoping to spend a bit more time with friends.

"Well for your information, I'm going home to finish reading my book in peace," Yumi closed her book and grabbed her beg. Well, she tried but she was dragged back by Keon. She had glared at the brunette girl who wouldn't let her go. "Seriously?"

"Oh come on, let's find Iris!" Keon chimed as she rushed out of class, pulling the girl as well.

"O-Oi, sl-slow down," Yumi had choked out since the girl was dragging her by the collar.

"Nope! No time to waste," Keon had said though did change her grip from that of Yumi's collar to her arm. Of course, she would notice that her friend was choking...oops.

"W-Wait! Stop dragging me, Keon!" Yumi frowned.

"Keon Klein, Yumi King stop making so much noise!" Ethan scolded who was just outside of class and they had just run past him.

"Sorry class rep!" Keon grinned, still not slowing down.

"Blame Keon," Yumi could only groan. She just wanted to read her books...

~Somewhere Else~

Sitting all alone, a girl with short raven hair was busy lost in her thoughts. She was sitting on a bench shaded by a huge tree. She had quietly daydreamed as she watched the beautiful colors of the sky. Letting her mind wander as she listened to the peace and quiet of Mother Nature.

"Oh hey, there you are Iris! We finally found you," a very familiar voice had called out to her.

Unfortunately, it ended so soon.