Chapter 4 {Avelyn Thalias}

~Dream~

Hmm a mountain made of cotton candy, yum~
Chocolate river with cookies boats~
And sweet jelly bean ani—

~Reality~

BANG BANG BANG!!!

"Ahhhhhh!" I shot up from my bed. What the hell?!

"Oh, Lady Cynthia good morning~" Sarah was holding a metal pot and spoon while smiling ever so innocently.

'Sometimes I wonder if she's a sadist or something' I sweatdropped, looking at the kitchen utensils with weariness.

"Huh?! Sarah what the hell?! I was dreaming about a dessert paradise!" I glared darkly...well tried to. I was still very sleepy.

"Well today, Lady Cynthia is the Thalias family tea party"

"Huh? Oh yeah, I almost forgot about that," I rubbed my eyes.

'Seriously how important is a bloody tea party?'

"Lady Cynthia, as a lady to a noble family you must have a status among the other nobles. That is why this tea party is important and besides you could make a friend or two" Sarah explains as if she has read my mind.

"Well I only hope they serve good food," I muttered as I forced my body out of bed.

'No one can pass the chance of free food' I thought as I entered the bathroom with the tub already filled with warm water thanks to Sarah. 'Aww, this is what I need. A warm bath before a troublesome day. Damn, I sound like Shikamaru...actually a quick nap wouldn't hu— '

"Milady! Don't even think about it. Time mustn't be wasted"

What the fuck?! Seriously is she a psychic or something?

"Okay! Just a minute" I quickly wash my body with cherry fragrance soap which happened to be my favorite. Not long, I carefully got out of the tub and dried myself with a towel. Once I entered my room, an elegant dress was lying on my bed. My guess is it's Sarah's doing but I must admit the dress was really pretty. The dress was light violet and purple ruffles. (Violet: A reader noticed that I wrote soup instead of soap. Well that's just embarrassing😂)

Wow, in my past life this would have been considered a lolita dress. Well, this world is a mix of the Victorian and modern era which I am fucking thankful for the cause there is technology!

Pulling myself out of my thoughts, I quickly put on the dress. Thanked goodness Keon or Kathryn would never see me in this dress. They would never let it go.

'Huh?'

Without even noticing it, a tear escapeD my eyes. Slowly a cold feeling gripped my heart. I never knew how life would be without them. Hell, I didn't even get to say goodbye.

Fuck I must be the shittiest friend there is. Wow even after six fucking years, it still hurts.

As the memories of them filled my head, more tears fell down my cheek. I may have an amazing family here but I still have the regret of leaving everyone else behind.

BANG! BANG!

"Thia! You ready yet?" The knock and voice snapped me out of my sulking moment. "A-Ah almost done!" I replied...glad I didn't stutter much.

"Well sis if you don't hurry, we're going to leave you behind," Damon teased behind the door. "W-wait don't you dare!"

"Uh ah! A proper lady must always be punctual," Damon said in a poise British accent which really made me cracke up.